Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've some sympathy for Moyes tbh, players blatently don't give a s***.

How come that never happened under Ferguson?

I'm not saying Moyes is blameless but it's hard to win over another managers players etc. Moyes is no Ferguson but he is better than this. They really needed to let him rebuild the whole squad in the summer, and Moyes surely should have demanded it more.

I've some sympathy for Moyes tbh, players blatently don't give a s***.

How come that never happened under Ferguson?

I'm not saying Moyes is blameless but it's hard to win over another managers players etc. Moyes is no Ferguson but he is better than this. They really needed to let him rebuild the whole squad in the summer, and Moyes surely should have demanded it more.

He inherited the League Champions. They were the best squad in the country in May.

He may have need to tweak things here and there but he's got a fucking great set of players there but he just can't get them playing for shit tbh.

Kagawa is Moyes' Ben Arfa, isn't he? :lol:

Kagawa can't get a game, yet Cleverly is an automatic first choice. No fucking clue what he does still. Absolutely shocking yet again tonight, awful, awful player.

Froggy likes him.

This is me officially admitting I was wrong about Cleverley. My patience has ran out. If I defend him again shoot me in the fucking cock.

Also, we're fucking shite.

Moyes rebuilding the squad would have had them in far more bother. He's a negative underdog manager and always has been. Nothing necessarily wrong with that in the right place (a skint Everton for example) but in charge of one of the biggest clubs in the world who pride themselves on attacking football?

God knows what Ferguson was thinking when he endorsed him.

@howardnurse

RvP tells Dutch TV: "Other #MUFC players are often in the zones I'd like to play in. I find that a pity."

Did he mention the sitter he missed, players have gone - Moyes is fucked massively.

Moyes needs to swallow his pride and drop Rooney or Van Persie so he can play Fellaini off the front man.

Then play Jones with Carrick in midfield, so its a bit more rough and tumble.

Young and Valencia can then cross 81 times per game to their hearts content, and they'll be fine.

This intricate attacking malarkey ain't for him.

Don't remember Moyes being called negative or shit on here after the times he took his Everton side to SJP and deservedly won. Or when he took Keegan's side to the cleaners with Anichebe and Yakubu up front.

Ferguson was an absolute miracle worker, I said it umpteen times during his reign.

Moyes rebuilding the squad would have had them in far more bother. He's a negative underdog manager and always has been. Nothing necessarily wrong with that in the right place (a skint Everton for example) but in charge of one of the biggest clubs in the world who pride themselves on attacking football?

God knows what Ferguson was thinking when he endorsed him.

"Aye I like his accent"

Don't remember Moyes being called negative or shit on here after the times he took his Everton side to SJP and deservedly won. Or when he took Keegan's side to the cleaners with Anichebe and Yakubu up front.

Ferguson was an absolute miracle worker, I said it umpteen times during his reign.

Wasn't that "Keegan side" badly depleted that day?

Don't remember Moyes being called negative or s*** on here after the times he took his Everton side to SJP and deservedly won. Or when he took Keegan's side to the cleaners with Anichebe and Yakubu up front.

He's just not a fit for this team, man. It's simple.

Give him a more robust team, like the first Chelsea side under Mourinho, and he'd be looking a lot better.

Mourinho goes to Chelsea takes one look at Mata and is like, nah. He knows what works for him. Moyes is still pandering to the previous style, and it's not him.

Either he does it his way, or he's toast.

Wasn't that "Keegan side" badly depleted that day?

Checked to satisfy my curiosity: Harper; Beye, Taylor, Faye, Enrique; Smith, Butt, N'Zogbia; Owen, Duff, Carroll.

Forster, Cacapa, Ramage, Tozer and Lua Lua on the bench.

I make that just the 5 first team players missing from his favoured selection during that run, but carry on.