Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Can't let this thread drop down too low. Keep on winding up the two Man Utd fans at work, the latest edition is a copy of the table with "<LOL" pointing at Manchester United. Quick response from one of them, "I've deleted it without looking - it's childish and boring now".

They're really hating it as much as I'm loving it. Still like an excited little child sending group emails around the office with links to various different match reports. Their pain is clear to see, the most beautiful of sights.

FFS just let the thread drop (I know irony in me bumping it by replying)  we won 1-0, once. They've beaten us plenty times at there place by much bigger scores. This kinda post sounds like something we would deride the dirty mackems for (before they regularity started beating us) 2-1 FTM.

Enjoy the victory by all means but lets move on, it's just one of a lot of good results for us this season. Makes us sound a little small time tbh.

This, to be honest. It was a great day and rare victory, but it is becoming slightly RTG-esque :/

Just watching match again, we bossed them tbh bionic man Debuchy, Sissoko popping up everywhere, tiote smashing f*** out of them and Anita always available and ticking things over

Where can you see it again?

snip will have the full game but a slow download. I'm certain there would be other ways to acquire it via your fave torrent sites.

So so glad Massey got the that offside decision correct.... can you imagine the uproar if replays should RVP was onside.  Match of Day would be calling for government inquiries and robot linesmen/women would be in place the following weekend.

It was a very good decision for sure, then again he was visibly ahead of the defence so you would expect it to be spotted.

Massey's very good, her decisions get highlighted a lot (or at least stand out more) because of her gender, but I can't recall her ever getting anything wrong. I think she does a tremendous job.

:thup: