Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Massey's very good, her decisions get highlighted a lot (or at least stand out more) because of her gender, but I can't recall her ever getting anything wrong. I think she does a tremendous job.

I thought I remembered her getting a pretty bad offside wrong that cost us a goal, but maybe I'm miss remembering?

EDIT: Can't find it so might have imagined it, or maybe I was thinking about the 5-2 against Fulham a couple of years ago when they got a pen for a foul outside the area, with the ref speaking to Massey before deciding it was a pen.

Still she seems pretty good at the moment :)

Massey's very good, her decisions get highlighted a lot (or at least stand out more) because of her gender, but I can't recall her ever getting anything wrong. I think she does a tremendous job.

I thought I remembered her getting a pretty bad offside wrong that cost us a goal, but maybe I'm miss remembering?

EDIT: Can't find it so might have imagined it, or maybe I was thinking about the 5-2 against Fulham a couple of years ago when they got a pen for a foul outside the area, with the ref speaking to Massey before deciding it was a pen.

Still she seems pretty good at the moment :)

everybody makes mistokes.

I can't believe many people remember the individual decisions of specific linesmen TBH.

Yep, my memory is awful. If you picked a game earlier on this season I probably won't remember who scored let alone who was officiating a game a couple of years ago :lol:

I can't believe many people remember the individual decisions of specific linesmen TBH.

Yep, my memory is awful. If you picked a game earlier on this season I probably won't remember who scored let alone who was officiating a game a couple of years ago :lol:

Same, I'm hopeless at remembering details like that. Some would say my opinions reflect that.

Same, I'm hopeless at remembering details like that. Some would say my opinions reflect that.

I find comments like "That goal scored by Player X against Team Y in the 33rd minute of that match 3 years ago" simultaneously obnoxious and impressive. Unless it's a particularly memorable goal or match (i.e. Cisse's 40-yard, outside-of-the-foot looper against Chelsea), I can't be bothered. Fair play to those who catalog our matches in such detail.

Guest reefatoon

I am normally better at remembering events and such from a while ago than the more recent stuff.  This could be for a number of reasons.  Either the older games were a lot more memorable and the more recent ones are shit, or I was a lot younger back then and had a much better memory, where now my brain is rebelling the older I am getting.  I would struggle to reel off the results from the home games this season.

Turns out there are loads more of these, facesofphiljones.tumblr.com :lol:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6bfe36b69127ff20cc81ce2bfd5a160d/tumblr_mkzj0kFTC51sni5rpo1_1280.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/Shrewsbury_Town_FC.svg/200px-Shrewsbury_Town_FC.svg.png