Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest coalminer

Ref is Swarbrick, most famous recently for bottling sending Rooney off against Cardiff.

I am now braced for 90 mins of anger.  For some reason shite refs really boil my piss.  :undecided:

No system in a game stays true to a specific formation. When you defend, the two wide men come back and you could call it a "4-5-1". When you attack, the two wide men go forward in the sense that it is a "4-3-3". The team is probably the strongest it can be (except for Ben Arfa some would argue).

Is Marv injured or does Pardew just hate him?

He's got more ability than Sammy and Obertan put together.

Can't be accommodated within Pardew's p*ss poor excuse for a footballing philosophy. Same as Ben Arfa.

I had a feeling that was the case to be honest.

Happy with the line up. In good form. Away to a struggling team.

Naturally worried.

We both are in good form. Think it will be a very tight game that could go either way. Hard to predict this one so i'll be boring and just call it a draw  :)

Guest coalminer

Good lineup but do we really need two holding players against relegation candidates?

No we don't.  But I see Anita as having the ability to play as a CM rather than a DM.