Your Favourite Newcastle Chant

TheGuv

Because i'm bored before Xmas.

What's your favourite Newcastle chant past and/or present? (Obviously not present, because they're all mostly shit. Possibly Pardew give us a wave :  :pardsgrin: )

Is it a rare one, was it from a one off game that was never sung again?

I remember my dad used to sing I'm Forever Flowing Bubbles but the chorus would be:

Spurs are always running,

Chelsea are Arsenal too,

The Leazes End is coming,

Coming after you.

UNITED!

Don't think I've ever heard that at the game.

The worst one that made me laugh was against Blackpool in L7 in the Championship when a big fat bloke was in a yellow and black hooped top and the chant of 'Bee or a Wasp, Is it a Bee or a Wasp!' Was sang quite a fair bit.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think you can beat Blaydon Races when everyone's singing it.

Hate the Sissoko song. It sounds totally glakey.

picky I know but is it not "tottenhams always running" ? and there's another variant of "geordie boys are coming"

anyhoo, a good rendition of "la la la lalala lalalala geordies" under a good roof always got me.

Perhaps it was :dontknow:

A great song though imo.

Btw I must admit I can't stand the Blaydon Races these days.

It's sung so fast you can't keep up (it's even more annoying when we can sing songs slowly like Don't Sell Cabaye. Which as it happens has also sped up in previous months :rant: )and the first verse is ALWAYS sung wrong

St James when Ruud Gullit was manager, shortly after watching some Muhammed Ali film (not sure which).  There was a belting round of 'Ruud Gullits Black and White Army' which sounded so much like 'Ali Bomaye' from that film.  Loudest chant I can remember, though these things are impossible to judge, obvs.  With the Ali thing, it gave me goosebumps and still does

The Demba Ba song has to be one of the best we've had in current years. Mind it did get a bit long towards the end of the season like :lol:

Still love EIEIEIO too. Remember a few years ago at WBA away, first game of the Championship season, 'Newcastle United, Will never be defeated' went on for an age. Was class.

i find the Blaydon races embarrassing now due to people singing the wrong words and the whole thing far too quickly.

i find the Blaydon races embarrassing now due to people singing the wrong words and the whole thing far too quickly.

Agree, its fkn raced through