Remy Cabella

Yaron

@raisbeck10: Cabella: "I know Hatem Ben Arfa, Massadio Haidara & went to school with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. It helps to know the French players." #nufc

:D I can imagine the conversation. Cabella: "So whats Newcastle like lads?". Frenchies:"Well, we play atrocious football and the manager is a dipshit. However, we get paid a shit load, play in a nice stadium, with good fans and theres a good chance you will get a move to a big club within a year or two."

This is what Alan Pardew had to say to the club’s official TV channel;

“I’d like to pay tribute to my staff and in particular Graham (Carr), myself, Lee (Charnley), Mike (Ashley) and everyone on the board, who worked really hard for this one.

:lol:e

See, its times like this when I struggle to work out if he has really spouted this shit or not

@raisbeck10: Cabella: "I know Hatem Ben Arfa, Massadio Haidara & went to school with Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. It helps to know the French players." #nufc

:D I can imagine the conversation. Cabella: "So whats Newcastle like lads?". Frenchies:"Well, we play atrocious football and the manager is a dipshit. However, we get paid a shit load, play in a nice stadium, with good fans and theres a good chance you will get a move to a big club within a year or two."

:lol: Hopefully meeting Marvaux and Obertan doesn't send him into a spiral of depression.

He must be brain damaged if he's friends with all those and still came here?!

Ambition? We're basically still in profit over the last three windows:

Last summer: £0 spend

January: £20m in from Cabaye

This summer: £10m in from Debuchy, £25m approx out from Perez, De Jong, Colspack, Cabella and Janmaat (if all goes to plan).

There's still a seasons worth of profit in the fat mans pocket.

Yes, I agree with all of that - I only meant that they showed ambition by at least coming up with a decent fee instead of trying to screw his club to the wall and making our name mud in the process.

It will take much more than this for me to say they are demonstrating REAL ambition....like getting rid of Pardew for a start, and attempting to give our fans a few trips to Wembley with silverware at the end of it.

He must be brain damaged if he's friends with all those and still came here?!

:lol:

I was thinking that. Or it means that Mapou and HBA are key parts of Pardew's plans again!

Think that just means we don't pay in instalments rather than not doing bonuses.  As in if we agree to pay £7m plus bonuses they get £7m in one go straight away, while most clubs would pay the £7m in instalments spread of 2 or 3 years.

A few sources have mentioned bonuses with this transfer anyway so it seems likely we're paying something extra (unless its a cup winning bonus :lol:)

Yeah but if someone said to Mike they'd give us him cheap but we'd owe them another few million if we won something he'd laugh his tits off.  Might as well say we'll owe them another £2m when Kinnear is the first man on mars.

Yeah but if someone said to Mike they'd give us him cheap but we'd owe them another few million if we won something he'd laugh his tits off.  Might as well say we'll owe them another £2m when Kinnear is the first man on mars.

:yao: Kinnear has been to Mars twice already ffs!