Remy Cabella

Yaron

Could be the next Ginola but needs to improve on his crossings and set pieces. Ginola had the skills and crossing ability. Robert had the shooting ability. This guy has the potential to be better than both.

Could be the next Ginola but needs to improve on his crossings and set pieces. Ginola had the skills and crossing ability. Robert had the shooting ability. This guy has the potential to be better than both.

:lol: So does a newborn baby. Let's give him some more realistic targets first man! :laugh:

Anyone else think he looked slow?? Not moaning, I was just under the impression he was quick?

....I think he is quick today.  He just didnt run at full speed to control the tempo / wait for support.  If he is slow he cant beat the defenders that frequent.

He will be sold next season I reckon.

:lol: So does a newborn baby. Let's give him some more realistic targets first man! :laugh:

Like what? We're only going to have him for a season and a half. By the time he learns to properly cross, he's either going to be Pardewed or off to Chelsea.

He is our only hope now without HBA

Like what? We're only going to have him for a season and a half. By the time he learns to properly cross, he's either going to be Pardewed or off to Chelsea.

Gillespie / Solano ;)

He's 24. If he can't cross (which I won't discount on the basis of one showing of him), he ought to learn soon lest he go down the route of Jonas! Promising start I agree. Liked his skill when he drew the foul from Demichelis.

Gillespie / Solano ;)

He's 24. If he can't cross (which I won't discount on the basis of one showing of him), he ought to learn soon lest he go down the route of Jonas! Promising start I agree. Liked his skill when he drew the foul from Demichelis.

:thup:

Skill is fucking useless without end product he can do all the tricks he likes but if he doesn't do fuck all when he has the ball he may as well be Nani.

Good ball over the top for Perez chance and very good cut back for Sissoko when he blasted a good chance over, sure there was more, hardly poor end product.

I wasn't being critical of him to be clear.

I was referring to the possibility of this happening.