Remy Cabella

Yaron

A front group of Cisse, Cabella, HBA, De Jong/Perez would have been brilliant. Hell, if we weren't so skint the possibility of Cabella, Loic Remy, Cisse, HBA was fucking possible as well.

A front group of Cisse, Cabella, HBA, De Jong/Perez would have been brilliant. Hell, if we weren't so skint the possibility of Cabella, Loic Remy, Cisse, HBA was fucking possible as well.

remy never wanted to stay as he wanted a club with ambition and oh of course London/bright lights and put yourself in his shoes would you stay ?

So how come Carver didn't put him or Abeid on when Leicester were playing us off the park, or, more notably, when we had them on the back foot at 0-2? Why didn't they fucking start?

This club has had its soul ripped out, man. Unbelievable "leadership" from all quarters.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if Cabella speaks English yet, if so can you link me to a interview (for FM16)

Im sure I have seen him speak English but cant find anything

Anyone know if Cabella speaks English yet, if so can you link me to a interview (for FM16)

he speaks english, 100%, no idea if hes been interviewed speaking english or not.

I have heard that his English is good - picked it up very quickly.

2 or 3 weeks ago Total Sport were saying they would be playing an interview with him during the week but I never heard it.  Might have been one of those ones that go out in the hour build-up before a match.  If it happened it could still be available on their Listen Again feature - maybe check with Radio Newcastle?

Don't forget to change his height too.  He's at least 6'4".

Can't remember which commentator it was but he was pronouncing it as Cabellar,the stupid t***.

Cabellar, Sholar Ameobi, Ben Arfer... I wonder if that's all the same guy?

As far as I know though, Cabella is pronounced just that. Cabella and not Cabeya.

Can't remember which commentator it was but he was pronouncing it as Cabellar,the stupid t***.

I think it should be Cah-bell-ah, so he probably wasn't far off.

But in general they're all stupid t***s when it comes to pronunciation. For example, Fellaini should be pronounced Fel-a-eenee not fel-lane-e as every single commentator pronounces it, Davide Santon is called Da-vid-day not Daveed... and probably thousands of other examples of how lazy and s**** most commentators are at their job.