Remy Cabella

Yaron

Didier Drogbarrrr was one that really used to get on my tits.

It's Alan Smith who says Cab-a-lar. The moron.

What is it with all these English commentaries who has to add and "r" at the end of any name that ends with an "a"?

Didier Drogbarrrr was one that really used to get on my tits.

It's Alan Smith who says Cab-a-lar. The moron.

What is it with all these English commentaries who has to add and "r" at the end of any name that ends with an "a"?

I might be wrong but I think Townsend loves a shit pronunciation.

My wife, who is half Italian and also speaks French, says the Italian pronunciation would be Caa-bella (emphasis on the first a), the French would be Cabell-ah, (emphasis on the last a).

Not emphasis on the second syllable then; Ca-BE-lla? Like Mon-TE-lla for example?

I've been harsh on Cabella, but I can see that he will do well in a side that's being coached correctly and used astutely from tactics point of view.

It's impossible to judge him fairly on this season given how fucking awful we've been overall and what players he's had around him.

Put him in our side when we went 5th and he'd look a far more classy player.

My wife, who is half Italian and also speaks French, says the Italian pronunciation would be Caa-bella (emphasis on the first a), the French would be Cabell-ah, (emphasis on the last a).

Not emphasis on the second syllable then; Ca-BE-lla? Like Mon-TE-lla for example?

That's the English pronunciation of the word.

French : CabellAH

Spanish: Cab-ey-yah

Itallian: CAH-bella

English: Ca-BELL-ah

Kinnear: Cableguy

Really hope we get a manager who can get the best out of him next year. He definitely has something about him, but our team is so static, and I think he's more equipped for pass and move football. Compared to say, Hatem, who is just explosive all round.

Guest firetotheworks

It doesn't really matter if it's an Italian surname tbf, no one uses the original pronunciation of Heinze and Coates because they're Argentinian and Uruguayan. Every fucker is going to say it in English, unless they're a commentator and they'll go with the French pronunciation. Going with the Italian version is a bit daft.

It doesn't really matter if it's an Italian surname tbf, no one uses the original pronunciation of Heinze and Coates because they're Argentinian and Uruguayan. Every f***er is going to say it in English, unless they're a commentator and they'll go with the French pronunciation. Going with the Italian version is a bit daft.

Isn't he from Corsica in which case, it would probably be an Italian pronunciation.

It doesn't really matter if it's an Italian surname tbf, no one uses the original pronunciation of Heinze and Coates because they're Argentinian and Uruguayan. Every f***er is going to say it in English, unless they're a commentator and they'll go with the French pronunciation. Going with the Italian version is a bit daft.

Isn't he from Corsica in which case, it would probably be an Italian pronunciation.

Same as this bloke?- Napoleone di Buonaparte

If Carver as expected gets the gig, he's played his last game for us I think. Only hope I think he has of staying is if we appointed some progressive European manager who could get best out of him. We'll take a cut price loss on him, maybe on loan first with option to buy ala MYM and Santon.

That's the English pronunciation of the word.

French : CabellAH

Spanish: Cab-ey-yah

Itallian: CAH-bella

English: Ca-BELL-ah

Kinnear: Cableguy

;D

Guest firetotheworks

Corsica is obviously still France but I get what you're saying.