Remy Cabella

Yaron

I don't think he particularly hides it, though, so I don't see why has to say it.

I hold my lass's hand in public, but I don't have to tell everyone how heterosexual I am.

Fairly sure he wears a wedding ring and is always posting rainbow symbols on social media.

If you've ever been to France, he's really not that abnormal  :lol:

I used to play football in some of the rough Paris suburbs and these lads, that can best be described as chavs, would wear tiny little man bags with Adidas trackies etc. Just different cultures.

Also the same here in the UK tbh, I've lived in rough parts of London and Birmingham and there's plenty of people knocking about with that kind of 'swag'

The oldschool Berghaus and Rockports charver has dwindled tbh. Many have moved onto skin tight Rihanna t-shirts and perms.

I thought that, then after taking the "non scenic" Meadow Well metro route from the coast to town due to maintenance work (hundreds of billions), I can confirm that the oldschool charver sort still exists in reasonable quantities. :lol:

The oldschool Berghaus and Rockports charver has dwindled tbh. Many have moved onto skin tight Rihanna t-shirts and perms.

I thought that, then after taking the "non scenic" Meadow Well metro route from the coast to town due to maintenance work (hundreds of billions), I can confirm that the oldschool charver sort still exists in reasonable quantities. :lol:

The force is still strong in Walker too, don't worry.

I used to play football in some of the rough Paris suburbs and these lads, that can best be described as chavs, would wear tiny little man bags with Adidas trackies etc. Just different cultures.

Also the same here in the UK tbh, I've lived in rough parts of London and Birmingham and there's plenty of people knocking about with that kind of 'swag'

:lol:

I'm pleased to report with the utmost certainty that none of the chavs I've seen in Newcastle or Manchester wear rainbows on their shoes or carry handbags, like.

I'm pleased to report with the utmost certainty that none of the chavs I've seen in Newcastle or Manchester wear rainbows on their shoes or carry handbags, like.

Aye, Hoodies (with the hood up), Socks tucked into tracksuit bottoms and NIKE Air Max on their feet de rigeur round here.

Guest reefatoon

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith  28 minutes ago

Remy Cabella an injury doubt for Newcastle's trip to Man City on Saturday.

He looked alright last night when he was out with Sissoko.

Were they running, jumping, twisting and moving with a ball or just standing in a pub?