Remy Cabella

Yaron

should Newcastle present the Ligue 1 side with a respectable, concrete offer. Something they have so far failed to do.

:yao:

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article4389419.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/joe-kinnear-4389419.jpg

"Wight, my final facking offer is i'll lay a new carpark and frow in the paffways"  Spits in hand

@GFN_France: Montpellier manager Rolland Courbis has announced he hopes another club other than Newcastle tries to sign Remy Cabella. #MHSC #NUFC

@GFN_France: Montpellier manager Rolland Courbis also went on to say that Newcastle 'is not a big club.' #NUFC #MHSC #Cabella

Think someone is still bitter we signed their captain so cheap

@GFN_France: Montpellier manager Rolland Courbis has announced he hopes another club other than Newcastle tries to sign Remy Cabella. #MHSC #NUFC

@GFN_France: Montpellier manager Rolland Courbis also went on to say that Newcastle 'is not a big club.' #NUFC #MHSC #Cabella

Pretty disrespectful there. Must have offered a particularly insulting first offer.

So says the fucking corrupt guy who isn't an ounce on the class act that was Rene Girard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTC6cAMktZGBgKGEDWJbTat3oPor6VZIS8s9y-NyS6wUR6NZoVvg

@GFN_France: Rolland Courbis, Montpellier manager: 'Newcastle, as a player, I wouldn't even want to spend a week there.' #MHSC #NUFC #Cabella

Hope Kinnear sticks one on him. Prick.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/img-courbis-a-sion-pour-donner-un-coup-de-main-1335619706_y500_articles-alt-156280_zpsecaad796.jpg

@GFN_France: Rolland Courbis, Montpellier manager: 'Newcastle, as a player, I wouldn't even want to spend a week there.' #MHSC #NUFC #Cabella

Getting a bit emotional there which indicates to me we have a bid in but being the cheapstakes that we are have probably pulled a fast one somewhere.

I'd rather our manager was like that rather than "well everyone's got a price innit"

Same here. And when the board and manager are basically telling everyone that we're not a big club constantly then it's hardly surprising that people say we're not a big club.

Getting a bit emotional there which indicates to me we have a bid in but being the cheapstakes that we are have probably pulled a fast one somewhere.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/img-courbis-a-sion-pour-donner-un-coup-de-main-1335619706_y500_articles-alt-156280_zpsecaad796.jpg

He has boobs.