Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest firetotheworks

That combo of big sleeves and a tight t-shirt reminds me of my emo days. Hated it when t-shirts arrived and they were a rubbish fit.

Did you read what he actually said? Honestly, you and Pardew are like two peas in a pod in your takes on Cabella, but somehow you're having a go at him. Bizarre. :lol:

While the 24-year-old is slightly-built, Pardew does not feel that will be a problem. And he believes the France international, pictured, will quickly gain strength and adjust to the pace of the Premier League – and pick up where he left off in France.

“He’s not far away from fitness,” said Pardew.

“He’s got to be a bit stronger – he’s a slight guy – but it makes him difficult to contain. He can skip past you. He’s got a nice inventive brain and comes up with ideas on the football pitch.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/pardew-more-power-to-cabella-1-6780025

That quote is actually wrong, he said "he's got to get a bit stronger", not "be a bit stronger".  The two mean completely different things in this context.

Take that up with Miles Starforth, I gave up my nufcTV account so really not in a position to argue over each word. O0

Whether it's 'be' or 'get', I still can't see how that is suggesting he wants Cabella to bulk up and become a defensive lump though.

He's not far away from fitness, needs to 'get' a bit stronger, but keep the slight build which gives him the ability to 'skip past you'. :dontknow:

Anyway. Fucking love Cabella. :snod:

Might be like the England home shirts, you can buy a player version or the stadium version which is more baggy?

Read that there is the authentic one (player's one) and the replica one (normal sale) available. Just haven't seen it online or anything.

Cabella looks a cracking fella by the way, all smiles, all the time.

@RemyCabella

@TimKrul Where are you going?

http://i.imgur.com/XxqfAza.jpg

Seriously :lol: Even Krul is smiling

Fucking hell man - just imagine if HBA and Cabella were given pure freedom on the wings to do whatever it took to get the ball in the net. Sunday would be exciting, the place would be roaring EVERY single time they got on the ball.

@RemyCabella

f***ing hell man - just imagine if HBA and Cabella were given pure freedom on the wings to do whatever it took to get the ball in the net. Sunday would be exciting, the place would be roaring EVERY single time they got on the ball.

The frustrations are really just even worse because of that very reason. We all know there's potential there in patches.

If it was all cloggers then I doubt it would piss me off as much, just heightens the frustration.

@RemyCabella

f***ing hell man - just imagine if HBA and Cabella were given pure freedom on the wings to do whatever it took to get the ball in the net. Sunday would be exciting, the place would be roaring EVERY single time they got on the ball.

Please don't remind us Kanji. Cabella & Benny is pure :megusta:

Just imagine if we could somehow include Ben Arfa into the front third of the park. Cabella, Ben Arfa and De Jong floating and inter-changing around a mobile striker. Just imagine....

If only we had Ben Arfa in the first team squad, that would be immense. We'd score loads and win loads of games. Oh well, never mind...

:hmm:

Just imagine if we could somehow include Ben Arfa into the front third of the park. Cabella, Ben Arfa and De Jong floating and inter-changing around a mobile striker. Just imagine....

If only we had Ben Arfa in the first team squad, that would be immense. We'd score loads and win loads of games. Oh well, never mind...

:hmm:

Sooo depressing thinking about it!

I feel Pardew is robbing me of a very potent nufc side, cunt  :lol:

@RemyCabella

Please don't remind us Kanji. Cabella & Benny is pure :megusta:

Imagine going a bit further than that...having Cabella & Benny either side of Riviere in a 4-3-3, with Anita, Sissoko & De Jong in behind. Then imagine the great attacking & engine room depth we'd have in the rest of the squad with the likes of Gouffran, Marveaux, Aarons, Ayoze, Armstrong, Chucky, Wonga Hater, Tiote, wor Ginge, Abeid....hell even Sameobi & Obertan. We could have had an amazing squad, but our manager is a....(answers on a postcard)

Guest Dontooner

First look at him all season, his awareness is very good. Going to be a key player for us this season esp when we always rely on individual brilliance.