Remy Cabella

Yaron

We're so f***ing done as a club, like. That's one of the worst first Xls I've ever seen at this level.

It is just another pointless end to a season with nothing to play for or aim for, similar to 2006-2007, 2010-2011, or 2013-2014. One has to assume the manager is a lame duck (In Jesus Name :lol:) and any real investment (if any is forthcoming) will be this summer. I can just watch the match, when I am bothered, with the bit of solace being that I do not pay for any of this, sorry for those that spend their hard earned on it.

We're so fucking done as a club, like. That's one of the worst first Xls I've ever seen at this level.

there are arguably 7 good or potentially good players in that lineup ffs :lol:

only willo, colo, obertan and sammy could be considered shite

We're so fucking done as a club, like. That's one of the worst first Xls I've ever seen at this level.

Of course it is :rolleyes:

We've had way worse line ups many times.

We have. With most of the first team injured. Our best 11 (and 18 especially) now is an absolute fucking joke.

We have. With most of the first team injured. Our best 11 (and 18 especially) now is an absolute fucking joke.

Newcastle: Given, Carr, Boumsong, Taylor, Babayaro, Faye, Bowyer, Clark, N'Zogbia, Shearer (Bramble 74), Owen.

Subs Not Used: Elliott, Harper, O'Brien, Brittain.

'dat midfield and defence.

Newcastle: Given, Carr, Boumsong, Taylor, Babayaro, Faye, Bowyer, Clark, N'Zogbia, Shearer (Bramble 74), Owen.

Subs Not Used: Elliott, Harper, O'Brien, Brittain.

'dat midfield and defence.

I have absolutely no doubts that side would beat the team we put out on Saturday, mind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
“I made my decision (to join Newcastle), I accept it. It is my first season, even if it has been difficult. I will not give up. I have had some difficult moments, but I am working. It has never been easy for me yet, since I started here. I have however gone through even more difficult moments than these ones before. I have confidence in myself. I know will quickly come back. I will still be a Newcastle player next season. In any case today I am here 100%. And I am still under contract.”

“I get on very well with Carver, even if he has not been playing me recently. That is his decision. He has not given me an explanation why yet. On Thursday I was going to start and then on Friday I wasn’t… He is somebody who talks to me a lot, notably during training. He likes me, we laugh together. The underlying problem is that we are not winning matches.”

“Yes I hope so in any case (to be a Newcastle player next season). At the moment, that I am 100% there. I have signed a contract. It was difficult for Loulou (Montpellier President) to sell me because he was asking for a certain price and in France there was not a single club who offered what he asked for. Newcastle interested me and it was the club that wanted me no matter what the price. It was the only club that offered what Loulou was asking for.”