Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Personally, I knew I had to cancel because when we scored I could barely be arsed to get off my seat.  There was a time I'd celebrate any goal like it was a last minute winner in a cup final.  Now it's just, meh.  And it's not just coz I'm getting older, I still want that buzz.  That anticipation, nervous excitement before the game.  Town used to literally fizzle with excitement before the match.  Now it's dead, like its a chore just to turn up.  To me, NUFC used to be something special but whatever that was it's been lost and I,ve no idea how to get back!

:thup:

Non-league stuff gives me my fix every other week. £5 in and I can walk to the ground, it's far more enjoyable than seeing Newcastle trying to grind out another win by a single goal in the annual quest for 40 points. Fuck that shit.

I only attend non-league now and it's bloody marvellous. PL is TV only, might consider a jaunt to St James next season but only as it's been so long.

Don't think there's any of the old Trent House group still going is there? Sad times.

Nah we've all jacked it in. :(

I was wondering if someone could help me. I emailed the club 2 weeks ago saying I wanted to cancel my season ticket for next season they said ok and the final payment will be Feb 2nd. So I cancelled my Direct Debit on the 3rd of Feb just incase they try and take anymore money at a later date. Well this morning I receive a letter saying my season ticket for the rest of this season has been deactivated with immediate effect and no refunds will be given in any circumstances. So is this right? I am very annoyed as I done nothing wrong surely?

I think there is a similar instance above. I will try and find it (in the last age or two).

Basically this months payment should have been the final payment for you for this season, if I remember correctly. Therefore, the box office are being fucking clueless, or vindictive. Like I say, iirc.

I think there is a similar instance above. I will try and find it (in the last age or two).

Basically this months payment should have been the final payment for you for this season, if I remember correctly. Therefore, the box office are being f***ing clueless, or vindictive. Like I say, iirc.

Vindictive probably.

Cheers ,so you cant cancel for next season without paying off some of next seasons ticket ? Because i think the payments go January to January?

Feb 2nd is the last payment for this season.

If you don't pay that you can't watch rest of season.

March payment is start of next season.

Different schemes etc have different start and end points.

This might help you PokerPrince2004?

Basically this months payment should have been the final payment for you for this season, if I remember correctly. Therefore, the box office are being f***ing clueless, or vindictive. Like I say, iirc.

Vindictive probably.

Based on most of my experiences with the box office I don't think they'd be that smart.

Personally, I knew I had to cancel because when we scored I could barely be arsed to get off my seat.  There was a time I'd celebrate any goal like it was a last minute winner in a cup final.  Now it's just, meh.  And it's not just coz I'm getting older, I still want that buzz.  That anticipation, nervous excitement before the game.  Town used to literally fizzle with excitement before the match.  Now it's dead, like its a chore just to turn up.  To me, NUFC used to be something special but whatever that was it's been lost and I,ve no idea how to get back!

Sums it to a tee  the reason I said enough is enough

I was wondering if someone could help me. I emailed the club 2 weeks ago saying I wanted to cancel my season ticket for next season they said ok and the final payment will be Feb 2nd. So I cancelled my Direct Debit on the 3rd of Feb just incase they try and take anymore money at a later date. Well this morning I receive a letter saying my season ticket for the rest of this season has been deactivated with immediate effect and no refunds will be given in any circumstances. So is this right? I am very annoyed as I done nothing wrong surely?

You may have cancelled before the money went out, my DD's have been all over the place since the Christmas holiday.

Cancelled my dd the other day, got a shitty letter saying my smart cards have been deactivated immediately !!

Called the box office to ask what was going on and they said i could go for the rest of the season as had paid it up.  The woman sounded totally beaten, I think they are getting shit daily.  I asked her if anyone actually cared that I hadn't renewed? Impression i got that some care but no one higher gave a fuck.  Had 2 tickets in my family for 30 years, give or take.  Next season - none.

I told her Id be back if and when i saw big changes, she said loads had said that.  She was really apologetic, she'll never last with a caring attitude like that!!!

Just had a very quick scan over one or two sections for the Stoke game. Looks like a below 45,000 attendance at least.

Most sections are still available to buy a good 30 tickets in and they're the more popular / cheaper seats...

Just had a very quick scan over one or two sections for the Stoke game. Looks like a below 45,000 attendance at least.

Most sections are still available to buy a good 30 tickets in and they're the more popular / cheaper seats...

It has never been so unexciting to be a fan.

It has never been so unexciting to be a fan.

Will be interesting to see the attendances at the next 3 home fixtures.

Think that will be a good gauge of how many might be jacking it in.

Obviously most ST holders will still be in attendance but the dip in adhoc match-goers will give a decent idea...

Cancelled my dd the other day, got a shitty letter saying my smart cards have been deactivated immediately !!

Called the box office to ask what was going on and they said i could go for the rest of the season as had paid it up.  The woman sounded totally beaten, I think they are getting s*** daily.  I asked her if anyone actually cared that I hadn't renewed? Impression i got that some care but no one higher gave a f***.  Had 2 tickets in my family for 30 years, give or take.  Next season - none.

I told her Id be back if and when i saw big changes, she said loads had said that.  She was really apologetic, she'll never last with a caring attitude like that!!!

Did you let the club know first that you didn't want to renew? I'm thinking of cancelling my DD now (missed the deadline for officially cancelling) but still want to go to the matches I have paid for.

Called the box office to ask what was going on and they said i could go for the rest of the season as had paid it up.  The woman sounded totally beaten, I think they are getting s*** daily.  I asked her if anyone actually cared that I hadn't renewed? Impression i got that some care but no one higher gave a f***.  Had 2 tickets in my family for 30 years, give or take.  Next season - none.

Did you let the club know first that you didn't want to renew? I'm thinking of cancelling my DD now (missed the deadline for officially cancelling) but still want to go to the matches I have paid for.

I did that last season, packed in after the deadline and still used my ticket up to the last match of the season.

When I resigned my season ticket I also missed the official deadline.  The girl in the ticket office told me that it was not officially possible to cancel outside of the allowed window but, if I cancelled my direct debit what could they do?

I still attended all games until the end of the season, the card worked right up to the end....

Sounds like the malaise is finally coming home to roost, for whatever reason people supported Pardew right up to the last and now he's gone, the club made no January signings and generally look like they couldn't give two shits about the manager position, there really seems like no point anymore. Season over in January, unless we're really lucky and have a relegation scrap to look forward to in April. But there's probably too much dross at the bottom of the table for that.

I did that last season, packed in after the deadline and still used my ticket up to the last match of the season.

Na, just cancelled it.  Couldn't be assed letting them know. Probably won't go back this season even though I can.  Every game is a 6 hour round trip for me and frankly I've better things to do these days.  This is what this regime has done to me, nufc used to be right up there in my life.

Na, just cancelled it.  Couldn't be assed letting them know. Probably won't go back this season even though I can.  Every game is a 6 hour round trip for me and frankly I've better things to do these days.  This is what this regime has done to me, nufc used to be right up there in my life.

I packed mine in for the same reason, I can do better things with my time now.