Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

According to the club your supposed to contact them via letter or email in January if you are going to cancel next season as February is the last payment for this season, id send them a letter then cancel your direct debit before next months payment or you will lose money.

According to the club your supposed to contact them via letter or email in January if you are going to cancel next season as February is the last payment for this season, id send them a letter then cancel your direct debit before next months payment or you will lose money.

Thank you.  :thup:

In case it's of some help, apparently, they can't cancel your ticket if you put your seat on Viagogo. I've cancelled for next season but still got notification letter today on next seasons dd payments.

Got my DD letter today for next season but sadly thinking of cancelling before first payment in March. Just want to make sure I get to see the rest of this season as all paid for now.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant see how this is even possible like but:

Steve ‏@NUFC_1964 18m18 minutes ago

NUFC taking money out of direct debits for next seasons ticket renewals before the end of March !!!

Guest Roger Kint

Load of rubbish.

:thup: As people on different long term schemes have different DD dates(mates was Monday while his brothers was at the start of Feb) its just people getting confused imo.

Guest firetotheworks

This whole 'it won't make a difference' thing is so frustrating because if everyone believed that it would and stopped going, or just stopped going out of principle then I believe it would make a difference indirectly.

To exaggerate things in order to make a point, Sky wouldn't be spending £5b a year to film football in empty stadiums. And a stadium without a crowd wouldn't be a draw for Sky cameras in the first place, it would also impact on our form and possibly relegate us. Ashley wants the fans to go whether 'it won't make a difference' or not, because it's still in his interests in every way and not in our's. For that reason alone, people shouldn't still go under the excuse of it not making a difference.

He doesn't care about season ticket money... But he does care enough about pocket change to stop giving 5Live a sandwich, and Peter Beardsley a match ticket. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as an argument.

Of course it would make a bloody difference.

He doesn't care about season ticket money... But he does care enough about pocket change to stop giving 5Live a sandwich, and Peter Beardsley a match ticket. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as an argument.

Very fair point, I'm just not sure it could ever happen in big enough numbers. Barring catastrophic on-pitch things like a double relegation.

Very fair point, I'm just not sure it could ever happen in big enough numbers. Barring catastrophic on-pitch things like a double relegation.

I agree. Tbh the scenario you've described would probably drag a significant number of exiles back in seeing as the club would have to aim for something again. Crowds would drop overall as the fans who just want to be part of the PL "experience" drift away but it wouldn't be massive by any means. The current malaise will start to see crowds drop over the next year or two imo but again, nothing massive.

Guest antz1uk

If you cancel DD now for ST next season do the Club black list you for missing payments?

no, they can't do that as they are not licenced credit facilities

Guest toonbaz

February payment covers me for this season, I've now cancelled my direct debit and will write to the club to advise i have cancelled, it wasnt an easy decision but it is no longer fun which makes it completely pointless and a waste of money for me.

Not sure it could get much worse than the second half of last season and this (bar Cardiff). Atmosphere has been funereal for ages and it's just as the board want it. Pay, turn up, don't cause a fuss, go home.