Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Speaking of match tickets, 15 days until the Spurs match and there are still no ticket details?!

Have the Club said when they're sending out season tickets too?!

Are we definitely getting new ones?

Yep, .com says so and the old ones have "2017-18 Season Ticket" on it.

It will still sell out almost every game next season and all Saturday 3 o' clocks certainly will. Always the same being said pre season but when it comes to the crunch people just enjoy a day in town and going to the match.

It will still sell out almost every game next season and all Saturday 3 o' clocks certainly will. Always the same being said pre season but when it comes to the crunch people just enjoy a day in town and going to the match.

It just seems odd that the match is two weeks away and there are no details?!

Definitely. It seems they're staffed to a level for ordinary day to day workload but struggle at busy times. Also probably hedging on shifting more season tickets before general release  ??

Definitely. It seems they're staffed to a level for ordinary day to day workload but struggle at busy times. Also probably hedging on shifting more season tickets before general release  ??

I emailed the BO about Chelsea tickets and all they said was to keep checking the website.

When I responded to them I mentioned that there Isnt even tickets available for the home Spurs game which Is only two weeks away and she gave me the exact same response  :lol:

Are we getting new cards issued does anyone know? I cannot be arsed to rifle through half the thread... :lol:

Aye.

"Rifle through half the thread". It's literally on this page, mate. :lol:

Fake news. :lol:

Guest chopey

We'll probably get them on the Thursday before because the entire Newcastle staff will have fuck all else to do that day.

Daughter got an e mail saying membership is available for the coming season. Sign up and she can buy a spurs ticket. That's  very good  of them. Think they're  forgetting  she's  been paying for next seasons S/T since March.

Guest chopey

Daughter got an e mail saying membership is available for the coming season. Sign up and she can buy a spurs ticket. That's  very good  of them. Think they're  forgetting  she's  been paying for next seasons S/T since March.

I had one of those

Speaking of match tickets, 15 days until the Spurs match and there are still no ticket details?!

Have the Club said when they're sending out season tickets too?!

Son and his mate were there today to move seats and they were told season tickets will be posted out tomorrow.

Guest chopey

Got an email today telling me that tickets are available for the first three home games and if I pay at the gate on Saturday it will cost £20 instead of £10.

So how do we go about cancelling? I just renew each season and pay the monthly direct debit.

Just cancel with the bank. It's not a credit agreement as you are paying in advance so they can't and won't chase you for the money. Instead they will deactivate your ticket.

Guest chopey

Looks like this summer's stadium renovations have consisted of re numbering some seats in the Leasers end but the new tickets won't reflect this however everyone knows their own seat so its fine

Paid for mine up front in April. So he's got my money. It's the last money he'll get off me though. 26 years ive had a season ticket, next season is my last until he goes.

You could presumably claim it back seeing as you've paid for something you haven't received any part of yet.