Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

It's just I so understand this isn't easy for people. Giving up on something they've done for years through thick and often thin. But giving up we aren't, we are taking the fight to him through the only means he understands. He main own the club but it doesn't belong to him and if everyone stops going we will own it again.

Only relegation and no promotion will hand the power to the support.

So be it.

I only now go for a few pints with my brother and mates who ive gone to the matches with for over 20 years.

The depressing part of last week was not feeling confident about being able to match Cardiff.

The summer can't come soon enough, and I couldn't give a monkeys if we stay up or go down.

I equate or club with a loved one on life support, existing for the sake of existing. If it was a family member you'd say switch the cunt off. Do everyone a favour!

I only now go for a few pints with my brother and mates who ive gone to the matches with for over 20 years.

The depressing part of last week was not feeling confident about being able to match Cardiff.

Save your money and go to the pub instead. Stop funding the leech.

He didn’t say he went into the ground.

He didn’t say he went into the ground.

I did and watched the game unfortunately i didn't enjoy it at all even though we won.

I've had my season ticket now for 25 years and have never been so empty about the club as a whole. I support the team/manager its the club that's killing it.

Wrong. We have the power now. It's just not being used.

No, the support have fuck all as long as the premier League wonga drops on Ashley's door mat.

For all the support who have already gave up the ghost it's not made any difference to the attendances.

No, the support have fuck all as long as the premier League wonga drops on Ashley's door mat.

For all the support who have already gave up the ghost it's not made any difference to the attendances.

:lol::lol: paying foreigners wages.

Crumpy is correct there, the size of our support should be our biggest asset unfortunately with this bloke in charge it just adds to the list of things that make him stay, it awful to say but we need to go down this season.

You're confusing declared attendance with actual attandence. Only one game against the so called top six has exceeded 52000 this season and that was the New Years day came played a day later for TV. The tipping point has been reached and leavers are not being replaced now. If you open your ears more and more people are talking about not renewing, people have had enough, it's just a question of if it will be enough for Ashley to call it a day. We will find out the answer to that soon enough.

One of my work mates has 2 season tickets, had them since 2007, hes not renewing  O0

Together with me that 3 more.

Why would anyone renew ? Id love that answered.

2 of us not renewing next season and I think my grandad has had enough as well. 70 years he's had went and he reckons Ashley is as bad if not worse than anyone he's seen in charge in that time. It's partly an age thing, but I can guarantee he'd still be there if we were competing.

I wonder if Rafa and his mind numbing tactics are equally to blame for that final decision to throw in the towel? 11 years since Ashley arrived and it appears now is the time to make the ultimate decision. Sad all round.

Give it a rest man.

I wonder if Rafa and his mind numbing tactics are equally to blame for that final decision to throw in the towel? 11 years since Ashley arrived and it appears now is the time to make the ultimate decision. Sad all round.

taking that at face value how have you managed to watch football for so long and know so little about it? :lol:

It's more than just the club, it's the loss of the day out with the bairn, he's 17 he'll be off into adulthood before I know it, it's the loss of time with my older brother who I simply won't see as often if we're not at the match.  It's been a real wrench to cancel and I've wrestled with the decision but it's the only stand we have left to make as a fanbase.