Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

What's the likelihood of picking up one senior and one junior In the family end, with no history of season tickets?

I'd bite at £400 for me and the bairn now Rafa is staying, but I can only imagine the tickets being gold dust in that section due to price.

If the box office are to be believed then you've got no chance. They say all the tickets in that area are already taken by existing ST holders.

Incredible how many people I've spoken to, people who I thought had all but given up on following NUFC, who have bought or who are going to buy a season ticket for next season. Wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if they sell 40,000+ season tickets. Ashley must be wondering why he didn't appoint a top class manager years ago.

Incredible how many people I've spoken to, people who I thought had all but given up on following NUFC, who have bought or who are going to buy a season ticket for next season. Wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if they sell 40,000+ season tickets. Ashley must be wondering why he didn't appoint a top class manager years ago.

And the extra revenue it will generate will go some way towards paying Rafa's salary.  Maybe they will start to realise that thinking small will only hasten the club on a downward spiral whilst being more ambitious will generate more income - seeing as they only seem to understand the balance sheet.

Hopefully it send a clear message: "If you build it, they will come...."

After a couple of seasons away from a season ticket I bought mine. I look forward to my new home in the bottom of the Strawberry corner.

I would love it if that end of the ground became sponsored by Müller.

:lol:

Got my brand new season ticket, in the East Stand, after a load of hassle on the website. Haven't been to SJP as a paying customer since we all got kicked out of Level 7 for singing nasty songs about Cashley.

The "Rafalution" effect pulled me back in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my brand new season ticket, in the East Stand, after a load of hassle on the website. Haven't been to SJP as a paying customer since we all got kicked out of Level 7 for singing nasty songs about Cashley.

Sun in your eyes and no leg room whatsoever.

Sun in your eyes and no leg room whatsoever.

Every silver lining...

Anyone per chance know how many rows there are in the back tier of the strawberry corner?

Have been offered one in Row Q but don't want to be at the right back and have to stand!

Think it goes up to row T or U.

Anyone per chance know how many rows there are in the back tier of the strawberry corner?

Have been offered one in Row Q but don't want to be at the right back and have to stand!

Row U is the back.

Really great to see those fans that live locally really getting behind the club again. Hopefully this loyalty will be reciprocated with work on and off the field by the club. Those of us who live further afield owe the local support a lot of thanks for firstly creating an environment that made Rafa want to stay and then showing the club what can be achieved with a little hope and some ambition.

Will be great to see near full houses every game next year and in the top 3 or 4 in support for the whole country despite being in the lower reaches, yeah we are proper deluded, ffs !