Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I'd give first option based on previous points. If SJP is going to be the rocking cauldron we remember you need those hardcore fans back in the fold.

Do they keep a record of points?

Yeah I logged in this morning, you can see my history of 153 points etc.

where do you login?

I'd give first option based on previous points. If SJP is going to be the rocking cauldron we remember you need those hardcore fans back in the fold.

Do they keep a record of points?

Yeah I logged in this morning, you can see my history of 153 points etc.

where do you login?

Just on NUFC.co.uk in the tickets section mate.

Would be class PR if they restored everyones points like.

Would love this, but wouldn't be that bothered. Took me years to build up 153, but I'd just love to be back home, like. It's killed me.

Can see the ones who stayed being pissed off if that happened to be honest.

Would love this, but wouldn't be that bothered. Took me years to build up 153, but I'd just love to be back home, like. It's killed me.

Nah, sod them. This might have happened earlier.

No one bought my old seat next to my dad after I chucked it after Rafa went and no one took it up on the free ticket scheme either. Desperate to get it back if/when this goes through. Pls.

Was that not because it had to be sold with an accompanying adult... :lol:

I jest only because you did so well on the quiz the other night. Even if you did cheat :lol:

Hope the sale goes through and you and others that boycotted get their seats (and points) back :thup:

No one bought my old seat next to my dad after I chucked it after Rafa went and no one took it up on the free ticket scheme either. Desperate to get it back if/when this goes through. Pls.

I jest only because you did so well on the quiz the other night. Even if you did cheat :lol:

Hope the sale goes through and you and others that boycotted get their seats (and points) back :thup:

You bastard :lol:

Hope so man. It's a bloody cracking seat n'al. Yorkie[/member] knas.

Nah, sod them. This might have happened earlier.

I agree mate. It absolutely killed me this last year - not to plead poverty but I've really struggled mentally over the past 12 months and not having my escape of going to the match with family and friends really hasn't helped. I find it downright insulting that I get called off some fans online disloyal. I've been to about 15 European away days. Been to Portsmouth on Sunday afternoons, been to Arsenal on Monday nights. Had some great times on away buses and at St James' - whilst also sticking with the team when they went down twice. Last summer was my final straw.

There is absolutely nothing disloyal about giving so much of a fuck about something that you end up getting pushed away from it - something that you've loved since you went to your first game in 91, and probably the only thing you will love for the entirety of your days .

I'll do anything for my ticket back, mainly for my 5 year old boy. I want him to dream and I want to see his face again like I did when I took him to the Bournemouth game a year or two back for the first time. I would love my points back, but I just want to be a part of it again. It's been torture not following it - actively wanting the team not to get to Wembley (and I fucking hate myself for that but couldn't help it).

I miss the excitement after a shit week at work to be able to have an away day with the lads on the Saturday, or meeting in the pub at 12pm for the early game before heading up Town for the match. I miss the noise and I miss the people who sat around us. But mainly I just miss being part of it all.

If I don't get my points back, so be it. It would be nice too, but if I don't then it was all worth it just to get rid. Hopefully, one day, I like many others can look back and say; 'we made a fucking difference there. We helped rid the club of the parasite who took away some of the (what should have been) the best days of my life. I want my son to go with his mates to away games and European games. I want to fall back in love.

To quote a certain Mr Keegan, I want people to dream about the club. Hopefully this is the next step on a glorious chapter in the warped, fucked up history of Newcastle United. I want to see it all happen, hopefully from the Gallowgate once again.

The end is nigh. Good luck to everyone trying to get their tickets back. We fucking deserve this.

Howay the Lads.

I do; absolutely astonishing that they couldn't even give that one away, Christ.

I do; absolutely astonishing that they couldn't even give that one away, Christ.

I think it's because its surrounded by other ST holders, singular seat with no spares next to it or around it.

Had a few twitter arguments with morons who think those who ‘deserted’ the club (I’d call it a boycott) in the last 12 years shouldn’t be allowed season tickets compared to those who’ve ‘stayed through thick and thin’. Our fan base man...

Some of them don’t deserve what’s about to happen and I almost wouldn’t want to share a stadium with them tbh. But they’re not stopping the likes of me and Heron[/member] etc from going back. Wankers

Had a few twitter arguments with morons who think those who ‘deserted’ the club (I’d call it a boycott) in the last 12 years shouldn’t be allowed season tickets compared to those who’ve ‘stayed through thick and thin’. Our fan base man...

Some of them don’t deserve what’s about to happen and I almost wouldn’t want to share a stadium with them tbh. But they’re not stopping the likes of me and Heron[/member] etc from going back. Wankers

I’d argue we deserve credit for making everyone notice that we were sick. Let’s be fair, every single protest/boycott prior to the exodus last summer was futile.

Good luck getting it back mate. Hope I do too!

I’d argue we deserve credit for making everyone notice that we were sick. Let’s be fair, every single protest/boycott prior to the exodus last summer was futile.

I’d like to think everyone who sacrificed their ticket should be applauded! Who knows?! I don’t really care tbh. I just want to be back singing and supporting again!

Fingers crossed for you too. I’ll be camping in the queue outside the ticket office on 30th June that’s for sure.

I’d like to think everyone who sacrificed their ticket should be applauded! Who knows?! I don’t really care tbh. I just want to be back singing and supporting again!

Fingers crossed for you too. I’ll be camping in the queue outside the ticket office on 30th June that’s for sure.

Too right mate, it’s the only way. They’ll be like Gold bars at first. Hopefully the Trust can do their bit and the club give people like us a chance to return, although that’ll go down like a lead balloon with the support the team lot.

How hard is it going to be to get a season ticket once this takeover happens?

If the 10,000 have to go through general sale like everybody else...that should help. There may be a fair few who stopped their DD this month as well?

I’m unsure if the best way to go is to queue at the Box Office or to do it online. I think the club struggled with the capacity when 10,000 applied. So maybe box office is the way to go?

Too right mate, it’s the only way. They’ll be like Gold bars at first. Hopefully the Trust can do their bit and the club give people like us a chance to return, although that’ll go down like a lead balloon with the support the team lot.

I’ve already been labelled a deserter. So yeah. I doubt they’ll be too happy...

:lol: Already discussed this with a mate. Book a room at the Sandman and do shifts in the queue.

It's that or be like them mackems who kipped in a tent for their new top. "Rollernonce", was it? Just none of the noncing.

:lol: That was peak forum that :lol:

Can you buy tickets without the other being there? Who bloody knows.

I can’t believe I’m seeing some people online saying those who got free season tickets last year deserve first refusal over those who have packed in over the past 13 years :lol:

I though the free tickets were in the name of the ticket holder who applied for it.

I can’t believe I’m seeing some people online saying those who got free season tickets last year deserve first refusal over those who have packed in over the past 13 years :lol:

I though the free tickets were in the name of the ticket holder who applied for it.

Yeah I don't think they can renew anyway, but the audacity online is frightening with some peoples comments. Thankfully, the majority of comments are suggesting to welcome back the boycotters as they played their part and done what they believe was right.