Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

It's not a total given there will be a huge queue of people wanting ST's after this on top of those who have one, we are in a depression and lots of people in the NE are going to be out of work etc after this or in financial hardship.

It's not a total given there will be a huge queue of people wanting ST's after this on top of those who have one, we are in a depression and lots of people in the NE are going to be out of work etc after this or in financial hardship.

I honestly think there will be a huge level of demand, even from those who have packed in over the past 12 years since Keegan left. The crisis we are in will definitely have an impact for some, but the one stereotype we adhere to is the fact we would do anything to watch (an Ashley-less) NUFC.

I genuinely think there'll be queues early doors for tickets.

The Trust and other supporters groups I know will be approaching any new owners and fighting the corner for those who have boycotted. Whether the new owners think it will be a quick PR win or whether it pisses off those who kept their tickets remains to be seen, but I’d like to think those who have packed in under Ashley, as long as they can prove it, should be able to get first dibs.

Realistically, say all 10k go on general sale, how many would you lot estimate would be available? About 15-17k I would say at a guess?

I'm sure the freebies don't have automatic chance to renew mind iirc?

They don't.

When I log into my account i've got an icon next to the two freebies I got that says 'Item may be renewed' when I hover over it?

I've had no communication to say whether it can or can't be mind.

Guest neesy111

The Trust and other supporters groups I know will be approaching any new owners and fighting the corner for those who have boycotted. Whether the new owners think it will be a quick PR win or whether it pisses off those who kept their tickets remains to be seen, but I’d like to think those who have packed in under Ashley, as long as they can prove it, should be able to get first dibs.

Realistically, say all 10k go on general sale, how many would you lot estimate would be available? About 15-17k I would say at a guess?

They don't.

When I log into my account i've got an icon next to the two freebies I got that says 'Item may be renewed' when I hover over it?

People have said it was in the terms and conditions about them being renewable or not.  I wouldn't trust NUFC's ticket systems.

They don't.

I think when you go to click 'next' or whatever it doesn't allow it. Not sure though.

Guest neesy111

I honestly think there will be a huge level of demand, even from those who have packed in over the past 12 years since Keegan left. The crisis we are in will definitely have an impact for some, but the one stereotype we adhere to is the fact we would do anything to watch (an Ashley-less) NUFC.

I genuinely think there'll be queues early doors for tickets.

Guessing we will see, but I think the economic hardship is going to be massive after this.

They don't.

People have said it was in the terms and conditions about them being renewable or not.  I wouldn't trust NUFC's ticket systems.

Fair point. I'll have a look and see if i've got any of the T&C stuff anywhere.

They don't.

Cheers. If you could let me know I'd be really grateful mate! I packed in mine last summer so want to know if I can get get my hopes up on getting mine and the bairn's back, or whether we will have to try and get general sale tickets every week.

I'm just accepting I probably won't be able to get mine back short term due to demand, will stick with Hebburn and occasional game where I can. I will try and get it back but just doubt it will be that easy

When did you pack in mate?

The day Bruce was appointed. So missed all this season so far

I'm just accepting I probably won't be able to get mine back short term due to demand, will stick with Hebburn and occasional game where I can. I will try and get it back but just doubt it will be that easy

Did you upload your points/supporter number to the Trust at the time? Not sure if it was common knowledge or not but they asked those who cancelled to upload to them so in the event we were ever taken over, they would put it to the club.

Did you upload your points/supporter number to the Trust at the time? Not sure if it was common knowledge or not but they asked those who cancelled to upload to them so in the event we were ever taken over, they would put it to the club.

No I don't think I did. I will check if still possible

Yeah, I can see the logic in that but from a football / atmosphere standpoint you'd be mad not to try and get the hardcore back first.

If not, I think they have a dedicated email address for loyalty points but not sure what it is. Hopefully we can get tickets back mate.

If not, I think they have a dedicated email address for loyalty points but not sure what it is. Hopefully we can get tickets back mate.

Cheers I will check it out. Yeah I hope so but I knew the possible implications of cancelling and as long as the fat fuck is gone I will get back eventually. I have enjoyed Non League this season with Hebburn and got good group of local mates going to those games so still get that fix. Just toying with getting a family ticket with my Son who turns 4 on Wed.

Cheers I will check it out. Yeah I hope so but I knew the possible implications of cancelling and as long as the fat fuck is gone I will get back eventually. I have enjoyed Non League this season with Hebburn and got good group of local mates going to those games so still get that fix. Just toying with getting a family ticket with my Son who turns 4 on Wed.

Funnily enough I've been to Hebburn a few times. Hopefully we still get the chance to go to the Vase semi, not sure if the FA have called that off as of yet?

Yeah I'm not so bothered about the loyalty points - just my son is at a crucial age now and I need to get him back to SJP! That's my ultimate aim. Even if he needs to go with my Dad for a bit as long as he can go.

They don't.

Cheers. If you could let me know I'd be really grateful mate! I packed in mine last summer so want to know if I can get get my hopes up on getting mine and the bairn's back, or whether we will have to try and get general sale tickets every week.

Had a look at the confirmation email for them and the link on there for T&C just takes you to the standard ST T&C's on the club website (did spot an interesting clause in relation to 'Force Majeure', but that's another discussion..), nothing specific to the free ones. As I remember it, there was also very limited paperwork that came with the actual tickets when they arrived, so not sure if they actually drew up any specific T&C's?

So in summary, that's no help whatsoever.

They don't.

Had a look at the confirmation email for them and the link on there for T&C just takes you to the standard ST T&C's on the club website (did spot an interesting clause in relation to 'Force Majeure', but that's another discussion..), nothing specific to the free ones. As I remember it, there was also very limited paperwork that came with the actual tickets when they arrived, so not sure if they actually drew up any specific T&C's?

So in summary, that's no help whatsoever.

No worries, thanks for checking. Selfish as it sounds I hope they can't be renewed :lol:

Cheers mate.

I didn't think they'd be 'season tickets' in the normal sense at all. I'd expect them to be a new category of product that just allowed entry to the rest of the games this season.

Does anyone actually have one?

Yes, i've got two. Well I'm in possesion of two that i've been sharing out to various mates match-by-match, if you see what I mean.

They’re just half season tickets, identical to any that had been sold in previous seasons.

Indeed, except they 'belong' to someone that already has a season ticket. Which makes the whole renewal issue a bit strange. So if I were able to renew it, would it still belong to me, with my name on it, or would they want to transfer it to the person that is actually sitting in that seat?

I didn't renew this season due to Rafa leaving et cetera but also because of being at uni. My seat wasn't bought by anyone and me and my dad are not sure if it was taken by one of the free season tickets as a bloke was sat in my old seat for the Everton game, the first game in which the free tickets kicked in, but hasn't been back since and my old seat has remained empty ever since then. Part of me thinks that everyone around my old seat are ST holders (which wouldn't surprise me as it's in the East Stand and the people around me when I went were the same ones for years) so my seat is a singular seat around loads of STs. Hopefully that gives me a bit of a chance for getting it back. Be gutted if I don't.

Guest chopey

Has anything been said about possible refunds for this season's remaining games that have already been paid for by season ticket holders.