Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

What struck me was the little pantomime with the linesman who hadn't raised his flag...The ref was that desperate to not give the goal he went over for a pretend discussion. Very fuckin fishy.

"You do realise some cunt in a tent has got half a billion on City HT/FT don't you? Now I'll ask you again, was it offside mate?"

Headline on the Express is 'Pardew: Ref got it Wonga'

u wot

Jesus :facepalm: The papers seem to be having a go at us and trying there best not to show the blatant wrongful decision the the ref made. Mind boggles.

Looks nothing but suspicious to me. 3 players offside and the linesman has to be "told" it wasn't a goal.

dogshit mate. DOG - SHIT.

Am away to bed. Keep thinking about this shit and raging. Can't wait for work.

Rugby refs have mics don't they? It'd certainly be interesting  :lol:

Tried it once before with David Elleray but Tony Adams called him a "fucking cheating cunt" or words to that effect within a few minutes. :lol:

Said this a million times but the only people allowed to speak to the officials should be the captains.

Just got back (walked back). What a game! We took them to the wire, Negredo's late goal was a sickener but I still enjoyed myself and Cheick's strike has got to be a contender for gotm! A great team display.

on a slightly negative note, a disappointing amount of people were leaving with 5 mins to go and the game still tied. I know it was clashing with Songs of Praise, but still.

Just got back (walked back). What a game! We took them to the wire, Negredo's late goal was a sickener but I still enjoyed myself and Cheick's strike has got to be a contender for gotm! A great team display.

on a slightly negative note, a disappointing amount of people were leaving with 5 mins to go and the game still tied. I know it was clashing with Songs of Praise, but still.

f*** off Oakie.

Rugby refs have mics don't they? It'd certainly be interesting  :lol:

Said this a million times but the only people allowed to speak to the officials should be the captains.

They are, which makes Hart's appeal even the more bemusing.

f*** off Oakie.

This act never becomes tiresome at all.

Hilarious stuff :anguish:

This act never becomes tiresome at all.

But, but, but, he's the funniest poster 2013