Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Fuck is he wearing? Looks like something straight out of a Black Eyed Peas music video.

Surely has to be some kind of surgical costume....... doesn't it....??.....I mean not even the most victimised of fashion victims would buy that... would they ??

f*** is he wearing? Looks like something straight out of a Black Eyed Peas music video.

Surely has to be some kind of surgical costume....... doesn't it....??.....I mean not even the most victimised of fashion victims would buy that... would they ??

:lol: :thup: Seriously, fuck is that? Looks like a dress over one of the worst pair of jeans I've ever seen.

f*** is he wearing? Looks like something straight out of a Black Eyed Peas music video.

:lol: :thup: Seriously, fuck is that? Looks like a dress over one of the worst pair of jeans I've ever seen.

Maybe the Swan Hunter's welder look is in in Manchester right now.

Pretty cool place tbh, so they keep telling us, and aren't City fans normally the coolest of all ?

Just watched MOTD's view on the 'goal', they all agree that the ref is wrong. The only person who says otherwise is Pellegrini.

Surprisingly enough mackems dont think it was a goal

Actually the majority on RTG seem to think it was a goal. It's a 50/50 on the red card as well.

Thought you were unlucky yesterday and generally played well. The "goal" will no doubt have been discussed to death so apart from saying it was clearly the wrong decision, I'll avoid it.

Your main weakness seemed to be the ball not sticking up top enough and Remy didn't seem to play with the same confidence he had, say, 2 months ago. That miss at 0-1 was pivotal - arguably the biggest moment of the match apart from the disallowed goal - and he snatched at it a bit instead of placing it. Perhaps the earlier opportunity when he cut inside instead of shooting was playing on his mind so he tried to do something different for the second one. Just seems like he isn't as generally assured as he was earlier in the season, which I guess happens to pretty much all strikers at some point.

Thought you had serious problems on the right with Yanga-Mbiwa. Not his fault he's not (I don't think he is anyway?) an accomplished right back and is having to play there, but still, thought he wasn't good at all and equally was barely protected. Kolarov had the freedom of several NE postcodes on more than one occasion to stride forward and do whatever he liked.

Surprised to see Nasri was so seriously injured, to be honest. It was a bad challenge from MYM and on another day would've been a red card (not that I think there should be inconsistency with how refs deal with tackles, but let's face it, there is) but the way he came in, it seemed strange it caused such a bad injury. You can definitely see why many will say it's a red card and he could have had no complaints if it was a red. It was clearly just frustration given he tried to first pull him back and secondly trip him up before finally thinking fuck this, 'ave it.

It was also alarming, IMO, how much better Ben Arfa was than pretty much anyone else on your team when he came on. Thought Tiote and Anita kept things ticking over alright and Cabaye tried plenty of different things which didn't really come off. Sometimes you need to make an allowance in a post-match review of the fact you were playing the best team in the league.

Plenty to build on from what I saw. Still, I doubt any of the above really feels that important given the monumental cock-up for Tiote's thundertwat.

I genuinely think he jarred his knee on impact from the ridiculous way he threw himself in the air.

I think his studs were possibly in the ground when he got a good f***ing kicking.

Be a pretty hard kick to damage ligaments.

didnt his leg twist when kicked while his foot was planted in the ground?  not sure tbh, but thats what I thought I saw and can explaing that injury- leg in ground via studs, gets kicked, kicked leg twists, knee ligaments get injured. :dontknow:

so the  line on radio 5 from referees is that the ref thought goufran was offside and in Harts way.

An excuse that had to be worked out to fit the circumstances imo.

The truth is the Ref was simply influenced into changing his mind by the Man City players. This would not have happend against one of the none mega rich clubs.

I could accept, all be it with loads on moaning, a referees mistake. but this was something else- a ref favouring a big side.