West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Sat 18th Jan @ 3.00pm

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas now

No surprises in the #nufc XI. Debuchy back. Carroll on the bench for #whufc.

:lol:

Thought this was Lee at first.

Easiest job in the world.

/Dave

Imagine if we lost against this lot. :lol:

I hope we do. If we lose he might play Ben Arfa next game. Results don't really matter for the rest of the season and I want excitement which only Ben Arfa can bring

:anguish:

At the whole post tbh.

I hope we do. If we lose he might play Ben Arfa next game. Results don't really matter for the rest of the season and I want excitement which only Ben Arfa can bring

:anguish:

Obviously a joke but it wouldn't be bad in the long run if it got HBA back starting games

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Yeah good to see Pards swapping Santon and MYM cos the latter was shite on the right. Also  :lol: at some of the reactions or overreactions of not starting Ben Arfa. Who would you drop for him?

Yeah good to see Pards swapping Santon and MYM cos the latter was s**** on the right. Also  :lol: at some of the reactions or overreactions of not starting Ben Arfa. Who would you drop for him?

Gouffran or Sissoko, take your pick

Yeah good to see Pards swapping Santon and MYM cos the latter was s**** on the right. Also  :lol: at some of the reactions or overreactions of not starting Ben Arfa. Who would you drop for him?

Sissoko

Same here, and put Remy on the left and Gouffran in the centre.

you for real wanting your team to lose to get a player in the team  :jesuswept:

All four pundits think we'll win on SSN

I agree with them.

Same here. Carroll's not starting and that means their only real threat to us is not going to be a factor for the first hour anyway. Changes everything.

All four pundits think we'll win on SSN

I agree with them.

Same here. Carroll's not starting and that means their only real threat to us is not going to be a factor for the first hour anyway. Changes everything.

Absolutely. Stuck money on us as soon as I read that Carroll is just on the bench.

you for real wanting your team to lose to get a player in the team  :jesuswept:

Look at my next post after that mate