The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

One of Hull/Wigan/Sheffield United are probably going to be in the Europa League next year.

Only probably?

Do they not have to go through a qualifying round with only being runners-up?

Guest bimpy474

... have Arsenal mathematically secured Europe through the league yet?

What's that got to do with it. If Wigan knock Arsenal out then Wigan and the other finalist are definitely in the Europa.

What's that got to do with it. If Wigan knock Arsenal out then Wigan and the other finalist are definitely in the Europa.

The runner up only goes into Europe if the winner is already in Europe...?

Guest bimpy474

Unless Arsenal lose mentally then it's the losers in. I know it's a bit jumping the gun but can you see them not making it through the league.

Edit your right i'm wrong, Arsenal have to get to the losers in the final to make it into the Europa.

So glad we forfeited this competition, couldn't see us getting through this tough draw.

Our path would have seen us either bottle it at home to Wigan, or if we'd fluked that, bottled it at Man City today anyway.

Yup, like I said, I'm glad we forfeited. Well done everyone concerned. :thup:

Unless Arsenal lose mentally then it's the losers in. I know it's a bit jumping the gun but can you see them not making it.

So you could say, it's probable that Sheffield United, Wigan or Hull are going to be in Europe? That'd be a good way of putting it, right?

Unless Arsenal lose mentally then it's the losers in. I know it's a bit jumping the gun but can you see them not making it.

So you could say, it's probable that Sheffield United, Wigan or Hull are going to be in Europe?

One of them will be for definite.

Guest bimpy474

So you could say, it's probable that Sheffield United, Wigan or Hull are going to be in Europe? That'd be a good way of putting it, right?

Can you see Arsenal ending up 7th now ?.

Probably not.

It's almost like no-one understands what the word probable means :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Probably not.

It's almost like no-one understand what the word probable means :lol:

Probably :lol:

So you could say, it's probable that Sheffield United, Wigan or Hull are going to be in Europe?

One of them will be for definite.

:lol: I give up.

Guest bimpy474

How positive is Whelan, Listen to him Pardew, listen to him, you fucking cuntface headbutting wankstain.