The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Embarrassing dive from Sturridge. The same can be said to Carrick when he knew he clearly fouled Sturridge but had the nerve to go running towards Clattenburg shouting for a yellow to Sturridge. I hate football at times. :(

Embarrassing dive from Sturridge. The same can be said to Carrick when he knew he clearly fouled Sturridge but had the nerve to go running towards Clattenburg shouting for a yellow to Sturridge. I hate football at times. :(

Oh jesus, go to church or something if you want everything to be so ethically correct. Fuck off Pata no one likes you around here.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

:aww:

http://i62.tinypic.com/9r0xf5.jpg

Love this :lol: Laugh uncontrollably every time.

:lol: It's the fact that someone saw the original picture and saw a penis that gets me.

:lol: It's just so fitting man. Love that pic and then love the gif with the Bulls or whoever it is that are waiting for someone to inbound the ball while the five guys run around :lol:

I'm f***ing loving this. I hate manu and their pathetic fans, especially since the boxing day match last season. Pathetic bunch.

Problem is Liverpool's fans are far worse.

Nah, don't think so. They've had years of failure, maybe they once were. Most of the new generation haven't grown up expecting a trophy included in their match ticket, they'd enjoy winning the league.  Also, thought they were canny when they won 6-0 last year.

Fergie was coached at a boys club in Glasgow in the 50s by Moyes's dad. Moyes jnr is going nowhere, his appointment is an old pals act. Would the manu board of 2004 have appointed Alan Curbishley if Fergie had carried out his threat and retired then?...because thats basically what Fergie instructed them to do last summer.

Oh jesus, go to church or something if you want everything to be so ethically correct. f*** off Pata no one likes you around here.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

:aww:

:lol:

:crazy2: