The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

How on earth is it a red card if the ball's going out of play? If it was going in then, yes, it's a red card.

:lol: Clueless

How on earth is it a red card if the ball's going out of play? If it was going in then, yes, it's a red card.

Clear intent and it's not for the officials to judge whether the ball was going in after the chain of causation has been broken.

"But I swear Andre, I didn't do it!!"

It's like some Shawshank shit. Every man says he's not guilty :lol:

Brooks was here. So was Red Card.

Garth Crooks analysis :sweetjesus:

:lol: :lol: Man mountain of a man

another point, bit of a dick move from Ox, he should have manned up and said to the ref yes it was me not my teammate instead he watched on while another took the fall for his mistake

he tells the ref it was him, not Gibbs, and he still sent the wrong man off :lol:

I noticed it on twitter basically the moment I'd finished hammering AOC's character and morals  :whistle:

fucking insane ref should be sacked for this there is literally no excuse

Guest palnese

:lol: Clueless

Why was it a red then? Deliberate handball is a yellow card unless there is a potential goal scoring opportunity involved. AOX didn't stop the ball from going in.

Can't look at any other angle other than racism for me. If it was the BFG handling it on the line, I doubt Gibbs would be sent off.

From level 7 I always used to confuse Peter Ramage and Craig Moore. Fucking crackers.

That was easily done from 20 yards away low down in in the Gallowgate, to be fair.

Arsenal need some speed and athleticism upfront. Giroud is such a stiff.

Giroud is overrated as f***. I couldn't believe the reaction when he was dropped for the first Bayern game, like he was f***ing Messi or someone. He's okay against s*** teams but is the must ineffective player ever against anybody decent. Arsenal should play Sanogo for the rest of the season and buy somebody in the summer

Guest palnese

Arsenal need some speed and athleticism upfront. Giroud is such a stiff.

Don't worry, they are going to get Remy.

Arsenal need two forwards. One main striker, and a Remy type of player to play in a wider, attacking position.