The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Can't stand Bayern. Nearly as much as I can't stand Man United. Only play I don't think is a c*** for Bayern is Lahm. Rest just look so German man, not to be racist. Especially Neuer Ffs.

I hate their style of football this season. They could be so much entertaining

Didn't watch the match, but in this match they had 15 goal attempts, 70% of possession and yet they are boring? The few minutes I watched they were passing with pace and always trying to create something. This team scores like 3 a game, how are they boring exactly?

Glory hunter from birth though Mr. Two Fucking Teams.

:lol: savage.

Saying that, give it ten years and you'll be supporting citeh.

:lol: How many people do you know that have actually swapped teams, and that are over 15 years old and aren't a black American?

MUFC 4lyf m8.

Can't stand Bayern. Nearly as much as I can't stand Man United. Only play I don't think is a c*** for Bayern is Lahm. Rest just look so German man, not to be racist. Especially Neuer Ffs.

Don't hate their style but they were much better to watch last season.

Didn't watch the match, but in this match they had 15 goal attempts, 70% of possession and yet they are boring? The few minutes I watched they were passing with pace and always trying to create something. This team scores like 3 a game, how are they boring exactly?

I didn't use the word boring. They could be so much more entertaining is what I said and they could be. I loved Barca under Guardiola a few seasons ago but that wasn't down to Guardiola's tactics, it was down to the individual brilliance of Messi and Iniesta which Bayern lack

I didn't use the word boring. They could be so much more entertaining is what I said and they could be. I loved Barca under Guardiola a few seasons ago but that wasn't down to Guardiola's tactics, it was down to the individual brilliance of Messi and Iniesta which Bayern lack

Aye, I realized that afterwards. :thup: Apologize. Although no idea why someone would hate their style, tons of individual brilliant players there.

Aye, I realized that afterwards. :thup: Apologize. Although no idea why someone would hate their style, tons of individual brilliant players there.

'Hating' their style was just hyperbole on my part. Obviously nice to watch but it just lacks flair most of the time

Seriously Froggy. You didn't think it was a red-card for Valencia? How is that not a 2nd yellow is beyond me. He's so late into the challenge.

I think it was 50/50. Had Boateng not come sliding in like that it would have been a second yellow for Valencia.

Guest palnese

It was a 50-50 with intention of harming Boateng.

The ref made the decision based on common sense, imo

Have a feeling Barcelona will revert back to their usual trouncing of Atletico, 4-0.

I'm not feeling it. 1-1. Messi and Costa one each. There's something extremely disturbing with Neymar on the right. Hasn't worked once this season, if you want to play Iniesta on the left then Neymar has to be moved to the bench. Pedro is much more effective there.

At least I was right. Well kinda.