The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Why is everyone being a dick to Froggy? :lol:

He's an Irish Man United fan attempting to gloat on a Newcastle forum during a CL QF?

:lol: :thup:

You two are clowns like. :lol: No gloating at all. You're bitterness is laughable.

SUCK IT

:lol: As if that was towards anybody here ffs. Don't jump on that 3 man wagon.

Stop prontonising Froggy.

Yeah you don't want prontonise you Irish imbecile.

BelgoFoot  2m

My understanding (and it's been reported) is that Thibaut Courtois could play against Chelsea if draw opposes them with Atletico Madrid.

Intradesting.

Very. Doubt it will be true

He's an Irish Man United fan attempting to gloat on a Newcastle forum during a CL QF?

You two are clowns like. :lol: No gloating at all. You're bitterness is laughable.

LOL at you calling them clowns.

Are they part of a holy grail that can't be called out when they're wrong or something? I didn't gloat, and that's what this is about. They can shout about glory hunting or whatever else they want, I'm used to that, but when they're clearly wrong I can tell them about it.

BelgoFoot  2m

My understanding (and it's been reported) is that Thibaut Courtois could play against Chelsea if draw opposes them with Atletico Madrid.

Intradesting.

Sure the cross-league loans never stop people from playing because they're seen as proper transfers. Courtois played against Chelsea in the Super Cup last year.

Man U are 3 players away from being special again. They can be content with their CL campaign though.

Watched the last half hour of the Barca game. f***ing hell were they bad. Badly need to mix it up with a player up top that can hold it up a bit. Playing through teams isn't always going to work, especially against sides like Atletico.

They need a lot more than 3 players to even dream of winning the CL. (I know you said special and nothing about the CL.)

:lol: Because despite how shitty he is, we like him.

I'm only shit to you in chat to be fair and sometimes football and games.

:lol: That's everywhere.

Man United out?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Chant-Cage-Match-Wyatt-Bros.gif

:lol: You've done me there. I have nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/1dwcFoX.gif

Man U are 3 players away from being special again. They can be content with their CL campaign though.

Watched the last half hour of the Barca game. f***ing hell were they bad. Badly need to mix it up with a player up top that can hold it up a bit. Playing through teams isn't always going to work, especially against sides like Atletico.

They need a lot more than 3 players to even dream of winning the CL. (I know you said special and nothing about the CL.)

Having put a bit more thought into it. 2 CBs, a CM and a striker capable of working the channels like Aubameyang would have them challenging for it. 4 players it is, imo.

Having put a bit more thought into it. 2 CBs, a CM and a striker capable of working the channels like Aubameyang would have them challenging for it. 4 players it is, imo.

2 CMs

I'd say we need a left back and another CM as well.

Feeling smug about Atleti. Tipped them to win narrowly and they did just that. 

Really hope they draw Chelsea. I'm confident Atleti would beat them.

For some reason I'm almost certain they'll draw Real and lose. That Real voodoo has been broken in name but I just don't see them holding nerve in the most nervous match of them all.

:lol: Because despite how shitty he is, we like him.

I'm only shit to you in chat to be fair and sometimes football and games.

:lol: That's everywhere.

Man United out?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Chant-Cage-Match-Wyatt-Bros.gif

:lol: You've done me there. I have nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/1dwcFoX.gif

:lol: Felt good.

For some reason I'm almost certain they'll draw Real and lose. That Real voodoo has been broken in name but I just don't see them holding nerve in the most nervous match of them all.

:thup:

And a proper manager.

Moyes' subs and decisions not to take off Rooney was very costly for them tonight.

I don't think this persistent to throw Hernandez in and move Rooney back to CM has ever worked for them this season.

2 CBs, 2CMs, ST/winger at the least. That is still very forgiving, they need 1 or 2 FBs and Carrick and RVP are getting older.

I think UEFA is dying for a Real-Bayern final, so they'll definitely avoid each other.

It may be a decent marketing ploy to get Mou-Pep , and Madrid derby in semis....but I really hope to get to see Jose back in Madrid, and Bayern-Atleti.

Reckon Bayern-Atleti over 2 games will be fantastic to watch. Atleti are perfectly set up to exploit Bayern's weaknesses, and I don't think Bayern can be any worse than they were over the 2 legs vs. Man Utd.

BelgoFoot  2m

Intradesting.

Sure the cross-league loans never stop people from playing because they're seen as proper transfers. Courtois played against Chelsea in the Super Cup last year.

:thup:

Sahin was on the bench for Dortmund yesterday and Mohammed Bangura played against Celtic in the qualifiers for the CL earlier this season.

SUCK IT

:lol: I find this ridiculously funny tbh

I still need Semtex to approve of it.