The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Why do Barcelona keep crossing the ball? No one can head the god damn ball.

You know a team is defending well against Barca when that happens, which is too often in the big games these days for Barca. They still haven't got another option after all this time, very frustrating.

But it's all the time. They usually try other stuff at least, but every ball is a cross for Messi. I can't understand it.

Guest zicomartin

Palace could overtake us the way things are going. Amazing turnaround for them as well as us.

I would be honoured if they overtook us.

You guys actually watching that when Barca Real is on?!

Don't give two s***s about either Barcelona or Real personally.

or football for that matter, amirite?

No I like Football, but I don't watch it purely to see the super stars..  I don't care what happens to either side, so I'd rather watch Man City/Sunderland or Everton/Palace.  If neither was on then I'd watch Barcelona vs Real.

You guys actually watching that when Barca Real is on?!

Don't give two s***s about either Barcelona or Real personally.

or football for that matter, amirite?

No I like Football, but I don't watch it purely to see the super stars..  I don't care what happens to either side, so I'd rather watch Man City/Sunderland or Everton/Palace.

Was just messing.

Palace could overtake us the way things are going. Amazing turnaround for them as well as us.

I would be honoured if they overtook us.

:lol:

I know you's are joking but I actually would like them to overtake us, same with Stoke.  Bye bye bonus and hopefully bye bye Pardew.