The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I f***ing hate this commentary..so f***ing cringey...'It was Costa making him land awkwardly' ... what the f*** did Costa do?

Seriously? :lol:

It's horrendous man.  At first they were blaming Garcia for going into Cech, seen the replay and said nothing more about it.

Should mute it really it just pisses me off :lol:

That Townsend's defence of Lampard was cringeworthy. He clearly motions his arm towards the ball "He wasn't trying to handball it." Slow-mo replay shows him throwing his shoulder out to control the ball, Townsend "He'd never purposefully handball it." Blind bias if ever I heard it, too much :anguish:

Such a s*** match. How are these in a semi final when Dortmund and Barcelona aren't?

In fairness to Atletico, they don't have much money to spend so can't blame them for their style of play. Having these two play each other in a semi final though pretty much confirms that the final won't be a great game

Such a s*** match. How are these in a semi final when Dortmund and Barcelona aren't?

In fairness to Atletico, they don't have much money to spend so can't blame them for their style of play. Having these two play each other in a semi final though pretty much confirms that the final won't be a great game

Chelsea will win the CL, no doubt.

Such a shit match. How are these in a semi final when Dortmund and Barcelona aren't?

Because Atletico completely outplayed Barcelona in the quarter final both offensively and defensively?

It's all down to Chelsea. Atletico-Barca was a brilliant game and it was mostly Atletico doing the attacking.