The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

77 saves and a 73% save percentage is canny decent, like. I'm not suggesting he's a world beater but he's had a better season than Cech.

Tbf that Wolves scrub Hennessey had similar stats in their relegation season, it means f*ck all.

Personally i think Cech has been great this year i'd have him in my team of the year personally.

77 saves and a 73% save percentage is canny decent, like. I'm not suggesting he's a world beater but he's had a better season than Cech.

Tbf that Wolves scrub Hennessey had similar stats in their relegation season, it means f*ck all.

Personally i think Cech has been great this year i'd have him in my team of the year personally.

:lol: Really? No way Hennessey has ever had any save percentages that high.

I remember reading he had the highest shot to save ratio when they went down.

Any goalkeeper will look good when he has to make 20 saves a game, not saying Marshall is shit tbf but its hard to really quantify it as a reason why.

I won't comment whether he's been as good as people say as i haven't really watched Cardiff, just making the point.

:lol: Really? No way Hennessey has ever had any save percentages that high.

165 saves to 82 goals in their relegation season.

Holy fuck, Villarreal fans threw a banana at Alves... who then went and ate it :lol:

"Obrigado for the potassium, cunts."

In fact, the 30-year-old commented after the game: 'I don't know who threw the banana but I want to thank him. It gave me the energy to put two more crosses in for our goals.'

:lol: class