The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Didn't realise Chelsea had already won tomorrow's game? No wonder Clive and Andy are pleased.

:lol: Talking as if Mourinho vs Ronaldo is more "special" than the final being a local derby as well.

Exactly, load of bollocks from a total fake.

:thup: Should be a cracking final whoever prevails tomorrow like. A lot of scores to be settled.

Would be typical Atleti to win the league but still manage to get upstaged.

Looking like Lee Clark is about to take Birmingham down - losing at home and only 1 more game left.

Weird that a bloke who used to play snooker in Dunston with his pants down hasn't turned out to be a top manager.

Looking like Lee Clark is about to take Birmingham down - losing at home and only 1 more game left.

Didn't realise Birmingham were doing that s****...

Said a daft quote the other day of people like him from the East End of Newcastle never giving up.

Weird that a bloke who used to play snooker in Dunston with his pants down hasn't turned out to be a top manager.

:spit:

:spit:

Said a daft quote the other day of people like him from the East End of Newcastle never giving up.

He's obviously not a great manager but I suspect having an owner in jail might not have helped Brum's cause.

He's obviously not a great manager but I suspect having an owner in jail might not have helped Brum's cause.

Wish our owner was in jail

Didn't realise Chelsea had already won tomorrow's game? No wonder Clive and Andy are pleased.

:lol: Talking as if Mourinho vs Ronaldo is more "special" than the final being a local derby as well.

:thup: Should be a cracking final whoever prevails tomorrow like. A lot of scores to be settled.

You think? seems like the typical sit really deep against attacking team lark to me.

Which is why i didn't like the Semi's set up to begin with, either outcome would have been the same.

You think? seems like the typical sit really deep against attacking team lark to me.

Which is why i didn't like the Semi's set up to begin with, either outcome would have been the same.

Real won't sit (as) deep in the final, they won't need too.