The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

Oh I know what they should do, they should go out attacking, get beat 4 nil and then get praise for their "brave" performance

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

A lot of truth in this mind. I don't really blame them but they've been cynical and negative in all of their big games this season.

Oh I know what they should do, they should go out attacking, get beat 4 nil and then get praise for their "brave" performance

Well no. That's just bollocks isn't it. 

Well no. That's just bollocks isn't it.

What do you want them to do like? They won't win if they allow Real Madrid to play

:lol: Aye coz Real Madrid never do that do they? :lol: