Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Dempsey's going back to Fulham on loan, would've been nice to see him here but two month loans are a bit pointless. Fulham makes more sense. Also, Donovan said today he's not going on loan anywhere.

He'll bring some grit to that team of pansies, if nothing else.

Can't believe Sunderland turned down £5m for someone they ain't going to use and whose contract expires his summer. They won't be getting close to that this time round.

What Dortmund sees in Ji though...

Sell more shirts in Korea?

Liverpool have offered a 2 year deal (option of a 3rd) to Xabi Alonso for a free transfer in summer, if he doesn't renew with RM. Ayre managing director has also travelled to Barcelona to negotiate a new contract for Suarez with Pere Guradiola, his agent.

Xabi deal, not sure how I feel about it.

Speaking of transfers, I can't think of a single twitter account, more attention seeking and ITK wanna be than Indykaila. Can't believe that guy actually has 90k followers and is now contributing to TalkSport radio. He's a 19 year old virgin from Leicester ffs. Mind-blowing that.

Can't believe Sunderland turned down £5m for someone they ain't going to use and whose contract expires his summer. They won't be getting close to that this time round.

Oldtype disagrees.

Speaking of transfers, I can't think of a single twitter account, more attention seeking and ITK wanna be than Indykaila. Can't believe that guy actually has 90k followers and is now contributing to TalkSport radio. He's a 19 year old virgin from Leicester ffs. Mind-blowing that.

Fucking 'journalism' man. His last story is that Alex Ferguson was on the Spurs shortlist for temporary manager  :kurt:

Liverpool have offered a 2 year deal (option of a 3rd) to Xabi Alonso for a free transfer in summer, if he doesn't renew with RM. Ayre managing director has also travelled to Barcelona to negotiate a new contract for Suarez with Pere Guradiola, his agent.

Xabi deal, not sure how I feel about it.

He's never been a player who's had speed so his age shouldn't matter much there. He'd definitely be a handy player to have around. Who would he be replacing in the first team?

Fucking 'journalism' man. His last story is that Alex Ferguson was on the Spurs shortlist for temporary manager  :kurt:

Sorry, who? :dontknow:

f***ing 'journalism' man. His last story is that Alex Ferguson was on the Spurs shortlist for temporary manager  :kurt:

He's only been out of football 6 months man!

f***ing 'journalism' man. His last story is that Alex Ferguson was on the Spurs shortlist for temporary manager  :kurt:

He's only been out of football 6 months man!

:lol:

Oldtype disagrees.

I'm quite perplexed why they'd want him at well given that he can't get in the squad for the worst team in the Premier League and the Korean national team as well.

Kid had loads of potential before the Mackems got to him. For his sake I hope he moves and it isn't too late.

Oldtype disagrees.

I'm quite perplexed why they'd want him at well given that he can't get in the squad for the worst team in the Premier League and the Korean national team as well.

he was in the latest squads against Switzerland and Russia :lol:. Was a sub in the game against Russia.

Chelsea linked with £15m Fredy Guarin January transfer.

FM legend. 20 long shots :fwap:

:lol: :thup:

Didn't impress me against Milan yesterday though. Seems like an above-average midfielder with an unbelievable shot, but I guess that's the price for those types of players nowadays.

Didn't impress me against Milan yesterday though. Seems like an above-average midfielder with an unbelievable shot, but I guess that's the price for those types of players nowadays.

From what I've seen and read of him, he's very much a workhorse central midfielder. Not technically supreme, but he'll run for miles and create chances that way.

From what I've seen and read of him, he's very much a workhorse central midfielder. Not technically supreme, but he'll run for miles and create chances that way.

:thup: Could call him a bit of a box-to-box, not sure he really is one, not sure if he fits better in a three man midfield or two-man midfield.