Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I didn't even think the Draxler transfer was happening either, just posted it as the German papers were all over it.

Quaresma back to Porto

Strange signing for Porto really, he'll have been on massive wages in Turkey and Dubai.

I didn't even think the Draxler transfer was happening either, just posted it as the German papers were all over it.

Quaresma back to Porto

Strange signing for Porto really, he'll have been on massive wages in Turkey and Dubai.

Wasn't having a go at you mate.... just the knee jerk fest on twitter was really chringe worthy.

As for Porto not really sure what their situation is at the moment but they didn't look all that in the CL this year after being ransacked by Monaco in the summer.

Probably a decent move for both, all in hindsight but Quaresma should have never left to begin with.

Lacina Traore who's just signed for Monaco will join West Ham on loan till end of the season.

Sam will love that height.

Anyone seen much of him? Didn't impress me when we played Anzhi.

Don't rate him, didn't before we played them and still don't.

Reckon he merely got hype because he's a giant who is quite good on the ground....doesn't offer much threat though.

Qualities obviously wasted on a tall player.

Don't rate him, didn't before we played them and still don't.

Reckon he merely got hype because he's a giant who is quite good on the ground....doesn't offer much threat though.

Qualities obviously wasted on a tall player.

Not necessarily.... but he's not particularly threatening in any good regard.... African Peter Crouch basically.

I know you were being sarcastic but needed to explain what i meant.

"Cash strapped" Anzhi selling another one of their former stars to another club with a megabucks Russian owner for pretty much the same amount they bought them despite now flogging players regardless of if they need him or not. There's a surprise.

Guest Roger Kint

:anguish: but kinda inevitable I guess.. Do Dortmund get anything from it?

The next 6 months of him going through the motions is about it.

:anguish: but kinda inevitable I guess.. Do Dortmund get anything from it?

The next 6 months of him going through the motions is about it.

They already had the last 6 months of that.

I remember the games when they had faced each other in recent times - Lewandowski never looked like himself when standing in front of Neuer.