Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Canny funny that Man Utd can be held to ransom by a shitebag like Rooney on two separate occasions but come out all 'nobody is bigger than the club' when screwing Valdes over.

It's almost like one has been there over ten years and is one of our greatest ever players while the other is someone we brought in to help them rehabilitate less than a year ago.

Oh, different managers too.

really? you've had a million world class players over the years, Rooney isn't even the best English striker this Century .

tbf he's going to beat the goalscoring record for the club by some margin if that doesn't qualify him as one of their greatest ever players what does?

Ally McCoist.

Oh, and Kris Boyd is the all-time leading scorer in the SPL...

What are Man City doing?  :lol:

At least look at players that you will actually use.

Why not go after some decent English defenders, as their defence is not that great.

Why not go after some decent English defenders, as their defence is not that great.

There isn't any.

There isn't any.

Off the top of my head, Clyne, Bertrand, Stones, Ashley Williams and Shawcross are all players that would be useful to them as part of their squad.

There isn't any.

Off the top of my head, Clyne, Bertrand, Stones, Ashley Williams and Shawcross are all players that would be useful to them as part of their squad.

Why would a team need 3 options at FB in a limited squad?

Canny funny that Man Utd can be held to ransom by a shitebag like Rooney on two separate occasions but come out all 'nobody is bigger than the club' when screwing Valdes over.

It's almost like one has been there over ten years and is one of our greatest ever players while the other is someone we brought in to help them rehabilitate less than a year ago.

Oh, different managers too.

It's not like Valdes was brought in under false pretense as well. It was clear as day he was #2. Do #2 stuff. Play for the f***ing reserves, you shitfucker.

LVG is in the right here. Valdés - as much as I love him - has just got out of very lengthy layoff and he's the #2, asking him to play reserve games to get match fitness back is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

There isn't any.

They could easily get rid off Sagna and Clichy, and replace them as those two really aren't anything special at the minute, and are past their best.

LvG not certain if Di Maria will still be a ManU player when the season starts.

His boss Froggy is absolutely, utterly, totally, completely, wholly, entirely, fully, abundantly certain that Di Maria will not be sold this window.

There isn't any.

They could easily get rid off Sagna and Clichy, and replace them as those two really aren't anything special at the minute, and are past their best.

If I was looking to get more HG players I'd probably start by not replacing the ones I already have.

What LVG had to do this summer was decide exactly what formation he wanted, what players he wanted for certain positions in his team. Instead, he appears to be splurging an astronomical amount on several quite good players with the assumption that it will all work out.

What LVG had to do this summer was decide exactly what formation he wanted, what players he wanted for certain positions in his team. Instead, he appears to be splurging an astronomical amount on several quite good players with the assumption that it will all work out.

Aye, still baffling how they've not signed a top centre half as yet, as well as a centre forward. Minus Falcao and Van Persie this season, plus Welbeck from last year, they've got Rooney...who else? Hernandez!? Can't see Depay playing centrally...