Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Rooney doesn't have the same instincts he did back then, he's a lot more passive in his movements. I'd be surprised if Depay doesn't get more tbh.

Aye he didn't seem to have as good movement, seemed very static up front but obviously it could just be one game

Villa having fun this window. Lucky brummie.

Looking forward to the game tonight. Think they'll cause Man U problems.

Wasn't impressed with Froggy's crew against Spurs at all. They better get Memphis out on the left pronto if they hope to do anything this season. Rooney was looking so old too, and he's their only striker.

Not too sure about that.

We've signed 10 players, and they all look more than promising, but they're going to take a fair while to gel, I think.

Really enjoyed this window, though. This time last year it was Joe Cole, Senderos and Kieran Fucking Richardson.

Not too sure about that.

We've signed 10 players, and they all look more than promising, but they're going to take a fair while to gel, I think.

Really enjoyed this window, though. This time last year it was Joe Cole, Senderos and Kieran f***ing Richardson.

:spit:

It's a hell of an improvement that's for sure  :lol:

Looking back I think the fact Sherwood came on board was always a good sign. He's so full of it, that he would never have come on board if he wasn't given assurances you guys wouldn't continue buying garbage like last summer.

Sherwood is a bit annoying, but I respect him. He seems to have something about him as a manager. The guy actually got Tom Cleverley scoring goals towards the end of last season, so there is some miracle working power there.

Although, then again, Cleverley did revert to being dog shit for the last few games of the season.

I am starting to wonder whether we've actually agreed a takeover, which they're going to report at the end of the season or something, with the money we've spent.

I know we got good wedge for Benteke and Delph, but even so ...