Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Stoke: a club with Shaqiri, Affelay, Krkic, Van Ginkel, Joselu, Muniesa, and Arnautovic...

...and Jonathan Walters, Glenn Whelan, Charlie Adam, and Phil Bardsley. :lol:

Tbf Charlie Adam is a pretty technical player. He's not a clogger like his name suggests.

I have never got the fuss about Shaqiri. There, I said it.

Says the guy watching Messi every week. Well I should imagine so!

Honestly ... The nerve of you VI. The nerve!

:razz:

Shaqiri isn't great tbf. He'd still do a job for a team like us, and he'll definitely improve Stoke.

Shaqiri is decent, but he hasn't performed consistently since he left Basel. It will certainly improve Stoke, but it isn't such a coup. Better players have gone to middling PL teams this season.

It isn't much different than Moses or Bojan playing for them, in terms of the level of player and the effect he'll likely have on the team. It is just that Shaqiri has been a big name for several years and Stoke are still looked down upon because of the Pulis era and being a relatively small club. The move stands out a bit.

Shaqiri is decent, but he hasn't performed consistently since he left Basel. It will certainly improve Stoke, but it isn't such a coup. Better players have gone to middling PL teams this season.

It isn't much different than Moses or Bojan playing for them, in terms of the level of player and the effect he'll likely have on the team. It is just that Shaqiri has been a big name for several years and Stoke are still looked down upon because of the Pulis era and being a relatively small club. The move stands out a bit.

Shaqiri is twice the player Moses and Bojan have ever been tbf.

I think Shaqiri is overrated, tbh. Both Moses and Bojan were very, very effective for Stoke last season when fit (this was the main issue, both struggled with injuries), I'd genuienly be surprised if Xherdan was that much better.I quite like Shaqiri, but his flashy style and big name can inflate opinions of him at times, tbh.

Stoke now have more Champions League winners in their squad than any other team in the league. Stoke do. Just let that sink in...  :anguish:

Is this true? I can count at least five at Chelsea immediately-Terry, Ivanovic, Mikel, Cahill, Ramires. There might be more. Does Muniesa have a medal? He barely played for Barcelona.

I think Shaqiri is overrated, tbh. Both Moses and Bojan were very, very effective for Stoke last season when fit (this was the main issue, both struggled with injuries), I'd genuienly be surprised if Xherdan was that much better.I quite like Shaqiri, but his flashy style and big name can inflate opinions of him at times, tbh.

He might be overrated but he's still comfortably better than Bojan and Moses lol.