Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Stoke still looked so garbage against Liverpool.

How can they still be playing that Whelan in midfield man, and even Charlie Adam is painful to watch a lot of the time.

It's like Hughes can't quite commit to a proper revamp.

I have never got the fuss about Shaqiri. There, I said it.

Agree. Decent player, but some people are talking like he's a world star. Did well in Switzerland, nothing special in Bayern and nothing in Italy. Could well be a good player for Stoke, but that's far from given.

I have never got the fuss about Shaqiri. There, I said it.

Agree. Decent player, but some people are talking like he's a world star. Did well in Switzerland, nothing special in Bayern and nothing in Italy. Could well be a good player for Stoke, but that's far from given.

Point is though we have Obertan starting for us :lol: If he's available for 12m i don't see why we shouldn't at least be interested.

Obertan won't start many games for us this season. Everyone knows that.

I'd like to believe that but i'm not so sure.

Me neither. McClaren has talked about that Aarons is young and needs protection (bit of a pet hate of mine), while suggesting Obertan is the best way to counter good attacking full backs. He'll have watched the pace of Obertan, and him doing good enough in traning to make McClaren think he can make a good footballer out of him. He won't.

Obertan won't start many games for us this season. Everyone knows that.

I'd like to believe that but i'm not so sure.

Me neither. McClaren has talked about that Aarons is young and needs protection (bit of a pet hate of mine), while suggesting Obertan is the best way to counter good attacking full backs. He'll have watched the pace of Obertan, and him doing good enough in traning to make McClaren think he can make a good footballer out of him. He won't.

Tbf i understand it, Rodgers did the same with Sterling but i would play Perez not Obertan.