Other clubs' transfers

TBG

The process of buying youngsters, loaning them out then selling them for profit has begun.

Man Utd still got that deal with Antwerp?

Indeed. We've about 15 feeder clubs.

Man Utd have approaced Pachuca about Hirving Lozano according to them.

Great young player. I look forward to seeing him on loan in the Eredivisie for the next three years.

To be fair, it'd be a massive sign of intent from Leicester that they don't want to be one and done by matching any offer Vardy gets from Arsenal to keep a hold of him.

the tweets are fake

Wey they're not on the telefootball (official) account anyway

It was more a general observation about intent rather than anything else.

Born in London

howay :lol:

His mother is a Turkish Cypriot (which enabled him to join the Turkish national team), and his father is of Antiguan descent.[2]

"It's difficult because half my family is Muslim, and the other half is Christian. I've always felt Turkish, though."

Born in London

His mother is a Turkish Cypriot (which enabled him to join the Turkish national team), and his father is of Antiguan descent.[2]

"It's difficult because half my family is Muslim, and the other half is Christian. I've always felt Turkish, though."

He lived in London ages 0-20, has a British passport and speaks with a broad London twang. If that doesn't make him English then I don't know what does.

Born in London

He lived in London ages 0-20, has a British passport and speaks with a broad London twang. If that doesn't make him English then I don't know what does.

Aye, he's as English as Sturridge, Rashford, Clyne etc.

Born in London

blood