Other clubs' transfers

TBG

What happened to Kapustka at Leicester? He looked really good at the Euros yet I can't remember him ever being involved at Leicester despite them beating loads of teams to his signing.

Thought he might a realistic loan option for us in January if we're in for a winger but I doubt he's match fit at all

Guest neesy111

What happened to Kapustka at Leicester? He looked really good at the Euros yet I can't remember him ever being involved at Leicester despite them beating loads of teams to his signing.

Thought he might a realistic loan option for us in January if we're in for a winger but I doubt he's match fit at all

Apparently no one at Leicester had seen him play any club football.

He's had several "injures" according to Leicester, but has managed to play Poland's matches so far this season :lol:

Saw a few of their fans moaning about it last night.