Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

West Bromwich Albion have made a club record £18 million bid for Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin

BBC say 13m.

West Bromwich Albion have made a club record £18 million bid for Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin

BBC say 13m.

Would be a good signing for WBA at that price :thup: be amazed if Everton don't go for him at that price though and he plays under Koeman again

Guest neesy111

BBC say 13m.

Would be a good signing for WBA at that price :thup: be amazed if Everton don't go for him at that price though and he plays under Koeman again

Yeah around 12m-15m mark and it's a decent deal for them.

Guest neesy111

Good deal for Man Utd that imo.

better deal for everton imo

Why?  Depay is absolutely awful imo, just about every man utd i know doesn't rate him at all.

Why?  Depay is absolutely awful imo, just about every man utd i know doesn't rate him at all.

wrong club wrong time, reckon he'll come good under koeman

Chelsea getting 60m for a player who can't even get a game for them. Put a few million towards that and they could replace him with there pick of most midfielders in the world

Joys of buying your players through super agents. They'll always be able to shift them on at little/no loss regardless.

wrong club wrong time, reckon he'll come good under koeman

Yeah, I agree. Like the deal for Everton. Those two for £40 million is good work IMO.

Good deal for both clubs I would say. Both players haven't had their careers work out at Man Utd, neither of them are bad players by any means but both need to go elsewhere for their own sakes. Everton buying two players of their quality (if they can get them on form) for £20m each is a bargain in today's market where £10m+ gets you the lowest standard required for the Premier League.

Is Depay not paralell to Wijnaldum ? Made the move to the prem from eredivise but were found out for not being all that (and I really thought Gini was in his first few games) in a higher quality league ?

Schneiderlin could be a good fit there mind.

Depay is crap and he never showed anything to suggest otherwise, when everyone was losing their minds over him during the World Cup he did hardly anything other than a deflected shot so i'm not quite sure where the hype came from. Schneiderlin is a good player but i'm not sure Everton need another midfielder who can't create, they have enough defensive midfielders who do fuck all to help Lukaku as it is.

Won't say this very often considering how they spend their money, but Man Yoo are laughing all the way to the bank here.

Isn't Depay supposed to be a bit of a knacker as well? Poor attitude, put on weight and was always going out clubbing when he first got here. Man U have done very well to more or less get there money back on him.

Depay is crap and he never showed anything to suggest otherwise, when everyone was losing their minds over him during the World Cup he did hardly anything other than a deflected shot so i'm not quite sure where the hype came from. Schneiderlin is a good player but i'm not sure Everton need another midfielder who can't create, they have enough defensive midfielders who do f*** all to help Lukaku as it is.

Won't say this very often considering how they spend their money, but Man Yoo are laughing all the way to the bank here.

I agree with this. I like Schneiderlin but Everton seem to have plenty of defensive midfielders. Depay has done nothing here. 40m is a lot of money for them two. Better off going and getting one absolutely top player for 40m

Depay is crap and he never showed anything to suggest otherwise, when everyone was losing their minds over him during the World Cup he did hardly anything other than a deflected shot so i'm not quite sure where the hype came from. Schneiderlin is a good player but i'm not sure Everton need another midfielder who can't create, they have enough defensive midfielders who do f*** all to help Lukaku as it is.

I agree with this. I like Schneiderlin but Everton seem to have plenty of defensive midfielders. Depay has done nothing here. 40m is a lot of money for them two. Better off going and getting one absolutely top player for 40m

They still regularly start gareth barry who's 35 so no harm to get in Schneiderlin to replace him.