Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are about to sign Sam Winnall for £500k from Barnsley. Rumours that Conor Hourihane will be joining him too. Two astute bits of business if they come off.

Didn't realise Hourihane's contract is up at the end of the season. Thought we might have been linked with him

We really should be in for him, he's done brilliant for a poor Barnsley side this season. I'd like to think Barnsley might be a bit more willing to negotiate with us with them having Armstrong off us.

Poor Barnsley? Newly promoted and sitting in 8th? Poor??

Bojan off to Boro is the rumour going around.

More bad news for Sunderland. I think Boro are the other club in the most bother though, even if they get Bojan. Swansea will get out of it now imo, and with the whole Fat Cunt has never been relegated craic, I'd be worried.

Would have liked us to move for him, especially that he's valued around £8m. He could have solved that awkward 10 spot.

Would be an unbelievable signing for a Championship club, not sure it's even possible.

Would have liked us to move for him, especially that he's valued around £8m. He could have solved that awkward 10 spot.

Would be an unbelievable signing for a Championship club, not sure it's even possible.

We should be all over this, definatly an upgrade on Perez

Sunderland have rejected a £7mil bid for van Aanholt from Palace

Moyes has said that they've rejected bids for 'a lot' of their players this January

Kind of wonder why these clubs bother wasting their time. As if Sunderland are going to sell anyone when they're fighting a relegation worth hundreds of millions.

Sunderland have rejected a £7mil bid for van Aanholt from Palace

Moyes has said that they've rejected bids for 'a lot' of their players this January

Kind of wonder why these clubs bother wasting their time. As if Sunderland are going to sell anyone when they're fighting a relegation worth hundreds of millions.

They know players might be sick of it there and might kick up a fuss if bids come in.

If it distracts and unsettles Sunderland, its good for Palace, even if they don't get the player.

Plus Sunderland have pretty much stated publicly that they have zero money to spend. Perhaps they'd be interested in making £7m on a left back and purchasing Danny Graham or someone equally as useless to pretend they're trying to score some goals.

Swansea have hired someone that did a worse job than Steve McClaren at Derby. Someone who has no pedigree as a manager at all. Like Schteve - may be suited to being a Assistant better.

Hull have hired someone you've never heard of. You can form no opinion on his ability.

They may prove to be masterstrokes but I don't see how you can come to that conclusion now at all.

Alright there Paul Merson :lol: How have you come to the conclusion I know nothing of Hull's manager?

And refer back to what Joey said for my response to the Swansea situation.

Not sure how either of the new managers can be considered less competent than Mike Phelen and Bob Bradley like :lol:

You do half talk some shit sometimes, usually just for attention.

Swansea have hired someone that did a worse job than Steve McClaren at Derby. Someone who has no pedigree as a manager at all. Like Schteve - may be suited to being a Assistant better.

Hull have hired someone you've never heard of. You can form no opinion on his ability.

They may prove to be masterstrokes but I don't see how you can come to that conclusion now at all.

Alright there Paul Merson [emoji38] How have you come to the conclusion I know nothing of Hull's manager?

And refer back to what Joey said for my response to the Swansea situation.

Not sure how either of the new managers can be considered less competent than Mike Phelen and Bob Bradley like [emoji38]

You do half talk some shit sometimes, usually just for attention.

Not that I rate Bob Bradley but how is Clement considered more competent than him based on what we've seen of both?