Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

If Lukaku goes to Man U then he'll beat Kane to 260 league goals.

yeah he was always my worry for shearer's record if he stayed here

Already on 85, just turned 24. Not unrealistic to think he'll get regularly around 25-30 a season at a club like Man U.

Kane will get it imo.  Can see Lukaku going abroad somepoint in the future.

Already on 85, just turned 24. Not unrealistic to think he'll get regularly around 25-30 a season at a club like Man U.

I think Kane's just as likely to end up at someone like Real Madrid.

Controversial but i'm yet to see Lukaku do anything in the big and meaningful games. For 75m, i'd rather test the water at Spurs and place the same bid for Kane to see what response it got.

"Fuck off"

Reports now that the fee isn't agreed and Chelsea 'very much still in the picture'.

BBC all over it so I'd say it's most definitely agreed. But Chelsea will probably bid as well.

Reports now that the fee isn't agreed and Chelsea 'very much still in the picture'.

BBC all over it so I'd say it's most definitely agreed. But Chelsea will probably bid as well.

Everton have said there's no fee agreed. I'd expect them to know more than the BBC.

Everton have said there's no fee agreed. I'd expect them to know more than the BBC.

Where's this?

Controversial but i'm yet to see Lukaku do anything in the big and meaningful games. For 75m, i'd rather test the water at Spurs and place the same bid for Kane to see what response it got.

"f*** off"

Well he's right about one thing, Kane is better I just don't think Spurs will sell him.

Lukaku's problem is that he is a big man and usually their career peak is shorter. Have to adapt his game like Shearer did. Kane is going to break it most likely without injuries

Spurs won't hold on to Kane though and he'll almost certainly have his pick of the big clubs on the continent as well. He could quite easily decide he doesnt want to play for another English club other than Spurs.

Spurs won't hold on to Kane though and he'll almost certainly have his pick of the big clubs on the continent as well. He could quite easily decide he doesnt want to play for another English club other than Spurs.

I doubt any of the big european clubs will want him, all of them are stocked with better strikers already. Man Yoo seems a very safe bet if he is to leave.

Thought Lukaku would go for more than 75 in the current market. Not saying he's worth it, just thought it would be even higher.

could be an agreement to keep it "low" to facilitate a move for Rooney?

Guest firetotheworks

Spurs really don't need to sell Kane, like. They're big enough now where they don't have to. It's not like it was with Berbatov, Modric, and Bale, where the money would go into making the squad good enough to challenge for the league. They have that now, the only reason to sell him would be if his head was turned or purely to pocket the profits imo.

Spurs want £200m for Kane, don't they? Or rather, they would only consider letting him go for that.

Don't think Lukaku would thrive in a Mourinho set up unless his game comes along. Zlatan can do it because his off the ball awareness movement and technique are superb. Lukaku works best in a system where he is one of many attacking focal points. If Mourinho puts everyone else on "keeping it tight" duty and gives Lukaku plus, say, two other players the responsibility for nicking a goal - that's not a recipe for the consistent success required to win a title IMO.

The money spent on players nowadays is just mental :lol: meanwhile, we have an owner who pays his employees less than minimum wage and makes the pregnant lasses give birth in the bogs.