Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Hopefully this kick starts the striker stalemate with us getting Batyshuai at the end of it.

How would Chelsea missing out on there main striker target coupled with them selling Costa kick start any move for Batyshuai?

Guest neesy111

Hopefully this kick starts the striker stalemate with us getting Batyshuai at the end of it.

How would Chelsea missing out on there main striker target coupled with them selling Costa kick start any move for Batyshuai?

None.

Mooy is the only one I'd take from their signings and even that would be as backup to Shelvey.

Yeah I'd agree, and he was already at Huddersfield so its akin to our signing of Atsu.

Controversial but i'm yet to see Lukaku do anything in the big and meaningful games. For 75m, i'd rather test the water at Spurs and place the same bid for Kane to see what response it got.

":spit:"

Guest neesy111

You'd of said the same about Bale. Money talks when it comes to Levy but I admit that I don't think 75m would force their hand.

There's a big difference between Bale and Kane.

Lukaku is going to be unstoppable for them.

Really? Man Utd didn't exactly thrill going forward last season. Mourinho ball does not create that much going forward, and Lukaku isn't the most ruthlessly efficient type, which is what Man U need IMO.

Lukaku would be far more exciting at Chelsea sharing the load in that front three, which would be incredibly dynamic.

Guest neesy111

Really? Man Utd didn't exactly thrill going forward last season. Mourinho ball does not create that much going forward, and Lukaku isn't the most ruthlessly efficient type, which is what Man U need IMO.

Lukaku would be far more exciting at Chelsea sharing the load in that front three, which would be incredibly dynamic.

Ibra was very wasteful in front of goal last season for them, his chance's to goal ratio wasn't great.

I can see Mourinho using him in a similar way to Drogba.

Guest neesy111

Can't get my head round how mental transfer fees have become now :lol:

Lukaku is quality and guarantees goals in the PL but £75m is just absolutely nuts.

When you compare it other deals like Michael Keane for up to £31m, then it looks decent bit of business.

Lukaku is quality and guarantees goals in the PL but £75m is just absolutely nuts.

When you compare it other deals like Michael Keane for up to £31m, then it looks decent bit of business.

Yeah, totally agree.

Just seems mental that £50m-£75m fees now just seem to be the norm but 5 or 6 years ago that would've got you one of the worlds best.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, totally agree.

Just seems mental that £50m-£75m fees now just seem to be the norm but 5 or 6 years ago that would've got you one of the worlds best.

Totally, the fee's are ridiculous.

If Lukaku goes to Man U then he'll beat Kane to 260 league goals.

yeah he was always my worry for shearer's record if he stayed here

Already on 85, just turned 24. Not unrealistic to think he'll get regularly around 25-30 a season at a club like Man U.