Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Oh I completely agree, I just hadn't realized how active everyone else had been. Apart from Everton, but that nearly goes without saying :lol:

We have soooo many players available - nearly two full teams played against Seattle, while there's pretty much another full team due to come back from the World Cup/injury. It's going to take Poch half a season to get his head round it, and a fair few of the youngsters will have to get loaned out.

Whats the deal with the strikers situation? Soldado, Adebayor and Kane?? Is that it?

Oh I completely agree, I just hadn't realized how active everyone else had been. Apart from Everton, but that nearly goes without saying :lol:

We have soooo many players available - nearly two full teams played against Seattle, while there's pretty much another full team due to come back from the World Cup/injury. It's going to take Poch half a season to get his head round it, and a fair few of the youngsters will have to get loaned out.

Whats the deal with the strikers situation? Soldado, Adebayor and Kane?? Is that it?

Yeah, though the way Poch plays that should in theory be enough. We have a shit-load of players who can do that attacking midfield role either from the middle or the wings - Falque, Ceballos, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Holtby, Townsend, Lennon, plus arguably Dembele, Paulinho and the kid Mason (although the first two will probably start further back. Enough for a not entirely convincing 4231.

Stoke started the transfer season like house on fire, just seen they haven't signed anyone but those 3 freebies in the first couple of weeks.

Reckon they had it in them to give it a go for top 8....Were turning into a very decent side at second half of last season. Only 2 home losses all season as well.

Stoke started the transfer season like house on fire, just seen they haven't signed anyone but those 3 freebies in the first couple of weeks.

Reckon they had it in them to give it a go for top 8....Were turning into a very decent side at second half of last season. Only 2 home losses all season as well.

I'll be interested to see how that Diouf gets on, pretty sure there was a few more desirable clubs across Europe after him.

Guest bimpy474

I don't get Vorm to Tottenham, why go and be 2nd choice, money talks obviously but ffs.

Maybe been told that Fabianski will be given a chance?

Could be i guess but surely he could leave for a team where he's first choice. At £5m and with him being a good GK imo, there would be no shortage of takers.

Guest bimpy474

Expecting a bid for Lloris perhaps.

Players like Lloris aren't allowed to play for non-CL last 16 candidates for too long.

Just signed a new 5 year contract.

Guest bimpy474

Expecting a bid for Lloris perhaps.

Players like Lloris aren't allowed to play for non-CL last 16 candidates for too long.

Just signed a new 5 year contract.

You know as well as the rest of us that means nothing. :lol:

That is very true :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm still not sure where he fits in tbh.

As the #10.

Benzema

CRonaldo James  Bale

Hmmm...that just doesn't sit right with me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

As the #10.

Benzema

CRonaldo James  Bale

You've clearly been Pardewed son.

As the #10.

Benzema

CRonaldo James  Bale

I'm not sure why it doesn't sit right with you tbh. Because in my honest opinion that looks like an excellent and dynamic front four. My problem gets when you put Kroos + Modric/Alonso behind and you don't really have the needed balance. Still think it will work excellently and I can't see Atletico keeping up this season with the top two.

Guest firetotheworks

On paper you would expect it to be incredible, I do just wonder whether it would take something away from the other players around him, particularly Benzema and especially Modric. I hope it works, I'm just slightly dubious about the balance of that team.