Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Has the price for Son Heung-Min been mentioned? Just came over it myself. £22m.

From his wiki

Son Heung-min (Hangul: 손흥민 [sʰon hɯŋmin]; born 8 July 1992) is a South Korean footballer who plays for English club Tottenham Hotspur and the South Korea national team. Son Heung-min is one of the most powerful winger that ever existed in soccer history.

:lol: :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/9973676/anthony-martial-to-manchester-united-what-you-need-to-know

Can he be compared to anyone?

Martial had the chance to work with former United striker Radamel Falcao during their time together at Monaco and also regarded Newcastle striker Emmanuel Riviere as a player to look up to at the club.

"I try to learn from Falcao, and Manu Riviere as well - his movement is excellent - it's really good for me," Martial told BeIN Sport. "I need to work on my movement and my finishing, but seeing these guys on a regular basis gives me a benchmark."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aul Taylor ‏@nottmtails  4m4 minutes ago

Told Nottingham Forest have accepted a £7m bid from West Ham for Michail Antonio. Winger expected in London for talks today #nffc

Good signing that.

English too.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/9973676/anthony-martial-to-manchester-united-what-you-need-to-know

Can he be compared to anyone?

Martial had the chance to work with former United striker Radamel Falcao during their time together at Monaco and also regarded Newcastle striker Emmanuel Riviere as a player to look up to at the club.

"I try to learn from Falcao, and Manu Riviere as well - his movement is excellent - it's really good for me," Martial told BeIN Sport. "I need to work on my movement and my finishing, but seeing these guys on a regular basis gives me a benchmark."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His movement isn't to bad tbh. It's his finishing who are absolute shite.

De gea situation a total farce for man utd. Tried to prove Madrid can't mess with them, when, in fact, they can. They can't compete with real Madrid and their stance on this has been ridiculous. Should have sold him 3 months ago and been done.

De gea situation a total farce for man utd. Tried to prove Madrid can't mess with them, when, in fact, they can. They can't compete with real Madrid and their stance on this has been ridiculous. Should have sold him 3 months ago and been done.

i cannot understand once he made it clear he wasnt interested in signing a new contract why they didnt just do the deal then. they cant expect to haggle over this as Real have all the bargaining power. They either pay what they deem suitable or they say sit tight we will come get you in 12 months for nowt

Manu's transfer activity post Fergie has been shocking. That guy in charge is a fool.

Why absolve Fergie when he's to blame? Their transfer activity in Fergie's last few years was shocking and is half the reason they're needing to make such desperate signings now.

He thought a core of Jones, Smalling, Cleverley, Zaha, Welbeck etc was going to be the future. Senile old cunt.

i cannot understand once he made it clear he wasnt interested in signing a new contract why they didnt just do the deal then. they cant expect to haggle over this as Real have all the bargaining power. They either pay what they deem suitable or they say sit tight we will come get you in 12 months for nowt

It's all cock measuring, always is with them. 'you can't mess with us'. Well, real Madrid can, and this proves it, they'll take who they want.

Rooney contract the same, given him a massive deal to prove Chelsea csnt take players they don't want to sell.

That'll end well for them too.

Manu's transfer activity post Fergie has been shocking. That guy in charge is a fool.

If De Gea goes they have let go of this team in the last 12 months

De Gea, Evra, Vidic, Evans, Rafael, Fletcher, Di Maria, Kagawa, Nani, Van Persie, Welbeck

Along with Zaha, Cleverley a load of youngsters plus its still looking like Chicharito will be sold tonight and possibly Januzaj on loan.

Do they really look any better?

Why absolve Fergie when he's to blame? Their transfer activity in Fergie's last few years was shocking and is half the reason they're needing to make such desperate signings now.

He thought a core of Jones, Smalling, Cleverley, Zaha, Welbeck etc was going to be the future. Senile old cunt.

There were obvious signings that had to be made when Moyes came in and they didn't get any of them. The Woodword guy is terrible.