Other clubs' transfers

TBG

SSN reckon Berahino could still end up at Spurs, and WBA will get Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin and Victor Moses with the money.

That would be a quality deal for west brom like. Would love all three of them here.

Bournemouth fans getting cocky on Twitter saying Austin is going there and they are now a bigger club than us. Right.

I loathe the fans of newly promoted clubs. They're always like this, full of themselves now they're in the top flight.

Norwich fans are awful for this. Every time they get promoted. Which is a sentence which really says it all about them.

Not sure about judging a fanbase off a few morons on Twitter, but couldn't agree more re: Norwich. Heads in the clouds.

SSN reckon Berahino could still end up at Spurs, and WBA will get Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin and Victor Moses with the money.

That would be a quality deal for west brom like. Would love all three of them here.

Bournemouth fans getting cocky on Twitter saying Austin is going there and they are now a bigger club than us. Right.

I loathe the fans of newly promoted clubs. They're always like this, full of themselves now they're in the top flight.

Norwich fans are awful for this. Every time they get promoted. Which is a sentence which really says it all about them.

Palace fans are bad as well.

I had a look at their forums when we were linked to Scott Dann and the consensus was that none of their players would dream of signing for Everton since they are now a bigger club than us off the back of finishing higher in the league. For the first time in decades. By 1 point.

I had a look at their forums when we were linked to Scott Dann and the consensus was that none of their players would dream of signing for Everton since they are now a bigger club than us off the back of finishing higher in the league. For the first time in decades. By 1 point.

We had Stoke fans expressing amazement Traore chose us over them. Some of them were suggesting they buy him and loan him to us, ffs

Also Leicester fans incredulous Veretout chose us rather than them, even to the point at which the Nantes chairman rejected a higher offer from them as Veretout had been good for them and decided he knew where he wanted to go.

We had Stoke fans expressing amazement Traore chose us over them. Some of them were suggesting they buy him and loan him to us, ffs

Villa have a hundred times bigger reputation than Stoke in Spain. Plus it seems obvious that living in Brum is a way better place to live than Stoke. The only way he would have chosen them over you is if they threw more money at him.

It's hard to keep track with Man Utd's keepers - De Gea, Navas, Valdes, Romero.

Just here, Krul, Harper and Given take us back to 1997.

Probably spent £100m trying to replace peter schmeichel

Guest palnese

Antoine Griezmann

"Tomorrow, it'll make sense.

Stay tuned."

Hmm.

"I'm an attention seeking cunt. It makes sense"