Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Cesc been spotted on Bond Street in London today. Think it'll be Arsenal or stay at Barca for him. There is no way I can see him under that malicious devil Mourinho considering their verbal spats in the past.

Barca want him out though. Nobody will pay for £35m for him based on his form over the time he's been at Barca.

We would like.

read something about man utd "cooling their interest" in fabregas or some shit like that today

Barca want him out though. Nobody will pay for £35m for him based on his form over the time he's been at Barca.

Put him behind the striker and he's still worth that money and then some. Problem at Barca is there is no position for him, shouldn't go back to Arsenal though he's the last thing they need.

Going to Barcelona has been a bad move for him. Potentially wasted the best years of his career performance wise. In that time he's won La Liga and Euros and played for his boyhood club.  But I was a massive fan of the lad, loved watching him play for Arsenal.

At Barcelona he's just been getting in the way.

Put him behind the striker and he's still worth that money and then some. Problem at Barca is there is no position for him, shouldn't go back to Arsenal though he's the last thing they need.

is that really his best position? Think he's better a bit deeper in the Ramsey position.  But now they have Ramsey- there's no need for Cesc for all that money. Sanchez / Pedro would be a great signing for Arsenal.

Fabregas is an absolutely devastating playmaker. In that role just behind the striker, I have never seen someone play so many devastating through balls, always at the perfect time. He's a killer. Love his game, and really hope he ends up somewhere where he can play that way again. Fantastic player.

We would like.

read something about man utd "cooling their interest" in fabregas or some shit like that today

I really wish we could sign him. He's unreal I think.

is that really his best position? Think he's better a bit deeper in the Ramsey position.  But now they have Ramsey- there's no need for Cesc for all that money. Sanchez / Pedro would be a great signing for Arsenal.

Without a doubt, at least nowadays he needs to be at the end of attacks in between the lines as much as possible.

He's not the same player he was and doesn't have the dynamic ability to escape markers like Xavi and Pirlo can. Play him behind the striker, where he can either get in between midfields and defenses unlocking you with killer through balls or making runs beyond the striker ala Lampard.

If you don't play him behind the striker now you are wasting what his current strengths are IMO.

But Frank Lampard doesn't playing behind the striker does he? He's always been a bit deeper than that

Yeah i know wasn't really what i was getting it just that's one of his strengths getting in behind defenses. Lampard was at his best in a 3 with Makelele anchoring, that could work i surprise but depends who the other 2 are. Either way Arsenal have no room for him now, they need a winger, striker, DM and RB before anything else.

Fabregas is amazing. If Chelsea get him they'll win the league, if Arsenal get him they'll.....still come 4th.

But still, top player. He'd improve Man Utd dramatically.

Get Costa in and they should win it anyway. Should've won it last season.

Cost won't be scoring more than 15 league goals next season.

Feel free to quote me on that.

I agree with Mole on this one. You want him closer to your front man, as he supplies the forward with deadly passes more often than any other player I've ever seen. He's so good at it it's just stupid. I don't think Chelsea, Man United or Man City would use him this way, and Wenger has already come out and said that he now has Ozil there, and so he's not sure he can fit him in.

Apparently Liverpool are in the shadows and are considering him too. The thought of him supplying Sturridge and Suarez with their movement is absolutely terrifying.  I will bet on them winning a trophy of some sort next season if he signs there. It would be a sickener. Unreal that the money they're being asked to pay for Lallana can essentially get them Fabregas.

Fabregas is amazing. If Chelsea get him they'll win the league, if Arsenal get him they'll.....still come 4th.

But still, top player. He'd improve Man Utd dramatically.

Get Costa in and they should win it anyway. Should've won it last season.

Cost won't be scoring more than 15 league goals next season.

Feel free to quote me on that.

which would be enough to get Chelsea the title.