Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Wouldn't have happened had the owner lady actually decided she wanted to keep them competitive though. They'd still have Cortese and Pochettino and they'd continue building.

Not sure on Cortese, but I reckon Pochettino would have went to Spurs regardless.

Lambert to Liverpool is the fucking oddest thing I've heard in ages.

Inevitable 'Sunderland signing a Jordi bet they boo him lol' popped up on my facebook feed too. He's a decent signing tbf.

Literally just came on to say this.  :lol:

I sort of get it they may want depth and something different given extra pressure of CL next year, but at his age I'd thought he would want to enjoy being number one somewhere than a backup bit part player.

Very odd.

The only downside to the move for Lambert is that he's likely not to start every week. I'm sure at his age and from where his career started he would take any champions league opportunity especially for the team that he supports.

Immobile to Dortmund. Can see him being a great fit there.

All shit puns aside anyone actually have an opinion on him as a player?

I know he was top scorer but can't say i watched Torino much outside the odd game against Juve and Roma.

All s*** puns aside anyone actually have an opinion on him as a player?

I know he was top scorer but can't say i watched Torino much outside the odd game against Juve and Roma.

Surprised you don't have an opinion on him and haven't watched him play since he was 15 tbh.

@KDT Allegedly has a Liverbird tattooed on his chest, and there is a vine of his reactions during second half of Norwich-Liverpool game when he is literally commentating like ST holder. His sister also tweeted: "We are all over the moon" before deleting it shortly, also taking a pay-cut.

And to think he was in League one 3 years ago. Must be living the dream now.

@Ketsbaia: With PSGs, Monacos, City and Chelsea and Real in today's world, it's very hard to buy proven World Class players unless they are hell bent on joining us. Hard enough to out-bid them, but even harder when it comes to wages seeing the only players above 100K/week are Suarez and Gerrard (with Johnson hopefully getting f***ed off this summer). Liverpool are more of a system team, so not too arsed about the individuals to be fair.

Surprised you don't have an opinion on him and haven't watched him play since he was 15 tbh.

:lol: :thup:

I was amazed that a player I'd heard of (if only for his daft name) was not someone Mole felt capable of giving his False 9 once-over.

I was amazed that a player I'd heard of (if only for his daft name) was not someone Mole felt capable of giving his False 9 once-over.

That was old Mole, i haven't watched nearly enough football this season to give opinions on anyone who wasn't relevant before this season.

I'm sorry to disappoint  :(

That was old Mole, i haven't watched nearly enough football this season to give opinions on anyone who wasn't relevant before this season.

I'm sorry to disappoint  :(

The old Mole wouldn't care if he had even heard of the players name, he'd be able to drop stat-bombs on all of us anyways :p

You know the FM players opinions when you read them.

It's people like Sewelly and VI who watch football 18 hours a day on a dozen TV's simultaneously that are terrifying.

I used to watch as much football throughout europe as much as possible but now, fuck that.

Guest Roger Kint

Unless forrin, I don't believe many on here watch anything other than PL, CL and latter stages of EL (if that).

Throw in a Sky Sports subscription and you should have a decent take on La Liga / "FL 72". I guess the same applies for BT & Bundesliga

I used to watch regular Spanish, French, German and Italian games as well as a few CL games a week up to last season but now its barely more than PL or Championship games with the occasional CL one. Think  NUFC has almost killed off any attempt to watch more than i need to :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Barely watched NUFC post Feb.  Saturday afternoons are too valuable to waste on a team that won't score a goal. Tend to be in the house Sundays so get to watch those games more.

If i am home on a Saturday now i have the racing on with our game on in the background without the sound on. Only three years ago i wouldnt have considered this as a possible way to spend a match day. Fucking arseholes

Barely watched NUFC post Feb.  Saturday afternoons are too valuable to waste on a team that won't score a goal. Tend to be in the house Sundays so get to watch those games more.

I stick to the La Liga, Bundesliga and then the PSG games + Milan games at times. Got fed up with the PL and especially our team after Cabaye left and we couldn't score a goal.